What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

you know U are a real grower when:

HOVAH2.0

When pot heads try to move in with you!!!

In Sept. everyone starts to ask is it ready yet and can they have a sample!!!

When groan men throw tandrums, and are upset you wont sell your personal stash!!

When your relatives give you nasty looks because you wont deal with them any more because they owe you money from the last crop!
:
When you dont feel normal unless there's paranoia ?

When you convence youself that finishing 200 plants is always better finishing 20!

When you move to a med state , live in a selter for 2 months because you know the first crop will get you back on your feet!!

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
-when you learning english only just to know how to turn from soil to fuckin hydro..i spend tons of hours here and finally i learn not only hydro but english 2..
cheers fellas:comfort:

:tiphat:

T

TribalSeeds

I only fried the service drop. Guess I don't make the cut off.

I had some serious buzzing up in the poles while I was running 2400W + AC and dehey. When I cut down the grow the noise went away.
Im guessing people know you are a grower when your poles are buzzing 12 hours a day!

P

Prairie Boy

When ur two young nephews come for an unanounced visit whilst in the middle of making a huge batch of bubble,u offer them 25 cents for every lady bug they catch for ya in the yard and ur actually happy when the tally is 200 bucks.

Cheers PB

A

ak-51

When you consider pulling pranks by leaving large quantities of weed in public to be viable, realistic and hilarious.

When your buddy tells you that it reeks all the way out in the street but you can't smell a thing.

st0ne

When you emerge from the basement at five in the morning, pissed on moonshine with nothing on but welding goggles and long johns.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When "EVERYTHING in Home Depot (in your mind) can be used for a purpose OTHER than it was built for......

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
you own every pesticide known to man.

edit: have only had to use montery garden insect spray, neem and Ed Rosenthals organic pesticide on my plants. I go nuclear outside the house on the shrubs an ornamentals to keep bugs away.

really....2 people didnt like my post lol.

Last edited:

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
when its memorial day weekend and everyone is partying, going camping, and clocking out from work....and your headed back into the growroom again for the 3rd night in a row to finish harvest, clean trays, do garbage dumps and transplants.....

fuck wish i timed shit better....no time for downtime sometimes in this game the plants always come first..

That's hardcore bro. Ive never had a plant that I thought couldnt come down a day early or a couple days late if it interfered with fun shit like holidays. And I thought I was anal... ;)

When you read this thread - in its entirety - in one sitting, and realise you're not the only one...

when a girl looks up and reports your junk tastes like skunk !!

^^ Had to be the best line in the entire thread. I lolled HARD.

Latest posts

Latest posts