What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

YOGURT CUP CHALLENGE

Status
Not open for further replies.
And a very blurred attempt of taking a photo of a trichome through my old microscope as well as the seeds I sawed and the seeds I harvested. The seeds show a quite impressive difference in size; would have wanted the whole plants to do that too.

EDIT: I just went to chop N° 2 when it got eaten right in front of my... by my dogs! WFT!!

I feel your pain my dog ate five out of six of my seedlings this go around...lucked out that the one that survived was a viable option..... don't beat to much!!!

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DTW standing for what please?

Drain To Waste
meaning NOT recirculating, what drains out the pots goes to "waste"

duno what's up with me this round... haven't flipped yet because shifts in my "real" life are getting in the way... moving home and garden... everything is in storage or temporary grow space right now. really wish i could taylor my life around growing 4 plants in tiny containers, but....
:laughing:
also i haven't updated in weeeeks...
but to be honest the 4 yogi cup plants are still alive, 2 of each.
if i can i'll snap a pic for update anyhooo

still love watching y'all grow along!

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Here she is, 33 days in flower:

picture.php

Cherry scent is strong, not very resinous though. Barely feeding her
and she still hates me. I will continue with this little one another 20
days, then chop.

Not sure if she'll catch up to Eight's girls, we'll see.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
RGT#2 SHE HERMED ON ME ,so I look it down. 21 in tall. the mom [Thai x]herms on me when stressed.i did another test run with these seeds, got a herm in that bunch also.

Eighths-n-Aces

Veteran
Final harvest weights, both wet and dry, would be great,

i've never tried to weigh anything before it's dry but i'll take a shot at it. i wet trim the whole plant before i dry it. are you asking for the total wet weight of the stalk, stems and bud after trim? i don't wanna cut the buds off and watch them dry out too fast ........ i've always tried to dry things out slowly

the gigabud started throwing a few random nanners 2 days ago so i broke out the tweezers and then started flushing so i can take them down before things get out of control. trying to take these girls 8 weeks (5 more days) but if one of them threatens to start a breeding experiment they are all coming down

Eighths-n-Aces

Veteran
56 days ....... they're stressed out ....... nanners on 2 out of the 3 ...... i'm done

gigabud

whole plant,no roots, wet w/leaves (WWL) 332.8 g

whole plant,no roots, wet trimmed (WT) 250.5 g

blue og

WWL 144.4 g

WT 107.5 g

blueberry gum

WWL 341.3 g

WT 258.7

compost !

Status
Not open for further replies.