What's new

Yogurt Cup Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Nice dude! Got any pics?? I'll definitely be documenting this, especially since it's part test grow for the homie TonyGreenhand (formerly of Chron Inc, now a member of the RedEyed Genetics crew).

View Image

View Image

View Image

And hey check that out! Turns out these are actually very close to a shot glass sized, guessing around 1.5-2oz.

Right here Fred.

picture.php

picture.php

Blurry but thems pistels :D

Killer! Looks like exactly what I'm shooting for! How far along are those? I'm thinking I may have to resort to defoliation to keep the canopy from getting too crazy crowded... But I guess I can worry about that when the problem comes up.

I'm also curious about how many seeds I'll end up yielding from such tiny plantlets... So excited to see how this pans out.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Killer! Looks like exactly what I'm shooting for! How far along are those? I'm thinking I may have to resort to defoliation to keep the canopy from getting too crazy crowded... But I guess I can worry about that when the problem comes up.

I'm also curious about how many seeds I'll end up yielding from such tiny plantlets... So excited to see how this pans out.

About 2 months from seed. Almost no ferts.

I think you could get quite a few seeds if you really smash them with the pollen.

psyphish

Veteran
It begins.. again. Didn't have any cuttings so I germinated a Purple OG#18 seed, most likely a hermaphrodite since it was from an accidental stress based pollination.

Ladyboy Bastard I choose you!

Im thinking we should start up another round....

who's in?
of course there would be another call for entries thread.....
im thinking cause the outdoor season is about to be flowering time for most of the northern hemispere... .nothing like a few yogis under the sun....

holler back my yogi cup fam

I'd like to play! Who's running this one?

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
who wants to run the next one? I can unless someone else wants to run it.... we could start now ish? need a new thread, maybe call for entries in the contests section....

G

gloryoskie

Count me in!

Just sprouted seeds over the weekend, but I will
take cuts and flower within a few weeks.

I'm running some F2's of a new breeding project.

Details as we grow along, no it's not Gorilla Glue.

I know timing's off, if I don't finish in time I'll
continue posting progress until chop regardless.

Indica variety, won't go 100 days+ like my
previous yogi demo, lol.

I nominate you Avi!

Just moved 14 clones from perlite to 3oz soil cups this morning. 6oz is the next stop, just can't let them get too big before the move if the rules stay the same!

Just wondering if anyone kept records regarding performance between the Standard cup v. Short Fat (Chobani style) v. Tall Thin (Yoplait style) cups. Figure I'll grow all three and see what happens; don't expect the variations to be huge but you never know.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OK, ill start a new thread soon in contests, will link to it here....

CHIME IN NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE:

CLONES OR SEEDS?

MisterP

Seed please :)
I am a new grower with a very very tiny growbox (speaker with Leds) and i think that a couple of yougurt cup plants will be perfect for my space

Clones, but if we're measuring final product/yield I'd be good with grower's choice too ... likely just need to run the program for a couple more weeks to allow for the seed people.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
OK, ill start a new thread soon in contests, will link to it here....

CHIME IN NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE:

CLONES OR SEEDS?
I think clones or seeds, as there is no real prize & just for fun an learning.
clones will produce better. IMO.
Im in gotta eat some yogurt

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im leaning towards clones, just to make it quicker... seems so "not even" betwen seeds and clones.

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
I wish I could participate but I can't this round! sorry avi... maybe next time.. or the time after that... lol

NKOTS

follow the pink rabbit!
Veteran
shall the gods allow, the new ones and the old, pink rabbit will join the race and votes for clones.

:smoker:

psyphish

Veteran
I germinated 5 sour60 seeds for yoghurt cups. I don't have any clones and the POG#18 I had in a yogi was transplanted to a 1.5l soda bottle. I guess I'll post pictures if the SourYogis turn out well.

Status
Not open for further replies.