What's new

Yogurt Cup Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe guy

image.jpg and here she is still kickin startin to show the tall tale signs of ripening with the fans loosing color but I'm waiting on this one a couch lock skywalker hmmmmmm... We will see she ain't goin nowhere so ill keep a log goin on her

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
joe that's awesome!!!!
keep em kicking

RIP greenmatter, our winner this round..... whereever you are, hope u r well.

but damn that's pretty joeguy

joe guy

Thanks avi and glory :tiphat:I'm for sure Gona have to make a clean looking one or 3 hell maybe even 10:groupwave: so I can justify to myself for making up a gallon of nutes for feeding ..lol trying to ph 32 oz. of water is a absolute BITCH..:cuss:
And shit with numbers like we are all getting I may even end up with a good size jar of herb..:tree:

Nice job Joe! Mine were in veg until i through them out side last week. Still in the 6 oz cups the whole time, looked pretty good still. Will have to try this next time for sure!

joe guy

image.jpg
Hell yeha get a practice run in here's my dixi cup clone 50 ml.
I believe hiding in the carrots I have a seed I poped also in the same size cup but don't think it will work out Gona have to trns into a keg cup she (hopefully) is already to lanky but great minds think alike I wanted to see if it was possible outside as well lol..

joe guy

image.jpg here's the seed I was talking about its a cross of cherry pie and white widow I've been calling cherry widow lets see what the sun can do , when they start getting taller ill move them to either the tomatoes or chilies and if they get crazy tall ill hide them in the corn..

G

gloryoskie

Here it is, finished 3.3 grams @60%RH. Will keep jarred
for another month or so, then smoke it.

picture.php

joe guy

Good yeild glory, looks tasty.. And psy that is a chunky bitch
That's pretty much what I ended up with about 8 grams give or take a few points can't remember exactly what I got.. And my sky walker mini SCROG is still going hard, forgot to water last nite so sure hopeshe is ok in there..
And the wife widow was just a bag seed from some of the frostiest
Nug I've ever seen at a dispensery.. So not from a breeder..
But I crossed it with everything in my stable..

joe guy

image.jpg
Put the cherry widow in the bubbas DIY yogi smartie yesterday
And added a few pinches of coco to bring it up to the full 6 oz of media
She seems to be liking it so far Gona start gathering up materials to make her SCROG screen and base..

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good looking new beginning joe, & psyphish, i like the shiva nataraj you got there with your lil yogi plant

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im thinking we should start up another round....

who's in?
of course there would be another call for entries thread.....
im thinking cause the outdoor season is about to be flowering time for most of the northern hemispere... .nothing like a few yogis under the sun....

holler back my yogi cup fam

joe guy

Already have 2 outside hiding with the carrots one cherry widow and one cherry pie but of course ill start new cuts to be fair

Just wanted to stop by and give props to all the participants. Definitely pushing the limits of what common sense says is possible!

I'm designing a setup based on the lessons learned in this challenge. The purpose is to create a compact micro sized breeding program with large plant numbers in a relatively small space. It will be auto fed from the bottom using coco and a cheap but reliable aquarium dosing pump and a propogation tray usually used for starting seedlings and clones.

Not quite a yogurt cup, but I figured you guys would be interested. Sorry if I missed this, but it seems like all of you guys are going from clone. Is there anyone doing seed runs in yogurt cups?

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Ive got 2 budding plants from seed still in the seed tray.

Id like to see the progression of that project Fred. Are you going to document?

Nice dude! Got any pics?? I'll definitely be documenting this, especially since it's part test grow for the homie TonyGreenhand (formerly of Chron Inc, now a member of the RedEyed Genetics crew).

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And hey check that out! Turns out these are actually very close to a shot glass sized, guessing around 1.5-2oz.

Status
Not open for further replies.