What's new

Yogurt Cup Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

greenmatter

:dunno: wild ...... i guess we will see

i've never grown in anything this small. i thought a beer cup was tiny but this is crazy! ........ i traded 3 gallon geo pots for 10 gallons totes shortly before this contest started because i thought 3 gallons was to small ....... can't fit a whole lot of logic in a yogurt cup either as it turns out:tiphat:

joe guy

image.jpg
I've noticed the same thing with the roots,
And about the same with feedings. I just fill the yogi cup up
Feed it slowly and by the time it's about ready for lites out
They are light again not bone dry but lite. So they share a cup,
But it's ready by lights on again for a full cup each..
That's why I rigged up that cooler/power head deal so its allways
Fed and every few days they and everyone else get the new botanicare
Pure blend tea with plenty of run off to flush any salts built up.
The bubba seems to be a bit mg def I think gettin a lil yellow on the out sides of the fans but other wise lookin good

joe guy

Damn gm now those are trees ever try true bonsai trees like jap maples ect? They are awsome just sent for some seeds and lookin at designs for a smart pot using a chopped up smart pot.. Small is fun challenging but fun it test us as a Gardner

G

greenmatter

i like things that make you think outside the box. seems like i always learn something when i step outside my comfort zone (even if it is that it was not such a great idea to step outside the comfort zone)

variety is the spice of life ...... and all that other zen shit

joe guy

image.jpg
Week 3 I think just started the c4 from mills the other day for both but got a blast of start r tonite just cause the lettuce and carrots needed a boost and don't wana rob the SCROG cup of N (she's a week behind/ second harvest of the SOG ).. But that's a out side shot since time has changed and I never fucked with my timers so I can hit the shed with undercover of sun shine lol same with lights off feedings

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
Damn just realized I forgot to take a pic of my yogi this morning! oh well there isn't much to look at... it looks very sad...

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yogi the bear,
picnic basket

sad yogi.... make it happy w a pic-a-nic basket....

i guess some may be too young to have experienced yogi the bear & boo boo. ( i cant remember the park rangers name)

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
lol ok yeah went right over my head wasn't thinking like that. thought we were actually talking about making my plant happy lol

thats on me thooo

joe guy

I think the rangers name was just ranger ill have let the kids watch one of the old school VHS of yogi today when they wake and chime back in once I'm certain..

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
It was Ranger Smith.

The hard name is Yogis rival for Cindys affections. Actually Im not sure if he had a name.

O

otis33

So, I figured out why my yogis were yellowing. My Ph meter was f-ed up and, although reading 7 when put in calibration solution, it was actually a point and a half off. I checked my nute solutions with Ph drops after some of my veg plants started showing deficiencies. They are not completely screwed, but could be better. I'll get some pics up tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts