What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Yo Edro!!! Whats poppin?!

there goes edro

Veteran
Whats poppin is 5 Peoyte Purple, 3 Blue Sat 2.2, and 1 Super OG Kush (so I was told?) bag seed from some very potent meds. On 9/25 used the paper towel method to germ them. 24 hrs later the first two PPs and the 1 SOGK were ready for the dirt. 48 hrs later the 3 BS 2.2s and 2 more PPs were put in dirt. The remaining seeds went in dirt the third day.

Heres a little about my lil set up. Currently growing in a 3x3x55inch cab with a 400w mh/hps dimmeable ballast that can be turned down to 250w. I have a valueline 400 cmf fan exhausting my cooling hood with a controller.Got the fan mounted on the outside of the cab with 6inch ducting going to the hood. Also have a 172 cmf fan inside the cab with 4inch duct going to my can 33 filter. For additional air circulation I have 2 computer fans mounted (one on each side).Got 2 4inch passive intakes on sides of the cab. Heres a pic of the inside of the cab. As always comments, opinions, and advice are welcomed.

Sorry about the sideways pics. Rusty as hell with this camera!

there goes edro

Veteran
Looks like were on day #5 of veg and everything's A okay! The Super OG Kush is the tallest of them all, then the Peoyte Purps, and the Blueberry as def showing in the Blue Sat seedlings as they are taking their time but look fine.Heres a pic of the SOGK. Lets pray its a girl!!

there goes edro

Veteran

Going on day 12 of veg cycle and everyone appears happy and health so far. 1st pic is my PP#5.2nd pic is PP#4.3rd pic is PP#3.
The last pic is a group shot of everyone basking under the rays of a 400 w mh, turned to down 250w.

there goes edro

Veteran

Next we have the fastest vegger in the garden the Super OG Kush.
1st pic is the side shot of it @ 12 days veg and 2nd pic is a top view of SOGK. I know some people wont pop bag seeds and say its a waste of time but damn it its a hobby- youre supposed to pass time doing something you enjoy and theres always gems to be found in bag seeds if you bother to look.3rd pic is PP#1 and #2. 4th pic is the top view of PP#1 and #2 on 12th day of veg.

there goes edro

Veteran
reid=952576&thumb =1[/img][/url]

Lastly we have th Blue Sat 2.2s.They are still vegging on the slow side as you can very well see. Hopefully theyll start taking off next week. All of them seem to exhibit the typical Blueberry crinkle of the leaves but appear the be growing out of it with the exception of BS#3 which may be a mutant but time reveals all things. As I said previously today is day 12 of veg. Enjoy your weekends everyone. Ill be back to update this tread next Friday.(Like people are following this tread)

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
I would leave em but some just transplant into their final containers to save the trouble later. If you keep them in small containers you can deal with the wet/dry cycle better with the smaller plants than in larger containers.

If you had coco I would say go big now but with a soil soil less mix it tends to hold the water much longer UNLESS you already have solid roots growing in there. If there are a ton of roots filling those cups then go for it.

there goes edro

Veteran
Decided to transplant the bag seed into a bigger pot and started to LST it. Ill throw up a couple of pics later. Very aggressively growing plant. The fact that it is growing so fast and beginning to stink may indicate that I have a male on my hands. Going to need some advice due to the fact that I have never harvested pollen before, but if its a male I might want to because this was the only seed in a package of excellent smoke. Im also interested in trying to harvest some PP pollen (assuming I get a male, as I heard they are a rarity with these seeds 5%). It also appears that the BS 2.2 are slowly picking up the pace. Heard mix reviews about the BS2.2 but they were freebees so I wanted to see for myself. Its pedigree should indicate that somehting special is hidden in some packs so well see.

there goes edro

Veteran

First pic shows the bagseed plant bent over for training.
Second pic is the Peoyte Purp #2 next to the bagseed plant starting basic training. Attention!!!!! You can def see the indica side in the leave structure. Noticed that PP#3 has the crawl look to some leaves which I read was a common occurrance. Safe and Happy Growing everyone!!!

there goes edro

Veteran
All but 1 plant has been transplanted in some square pots. Planning on keeping them in these containers until they are sexed. Heard that if they become somewhat root bound that they may show sex earlier. Still considering whether to lst all of them to increase yield or just leave them vertical this run, it always takes me a few runs to get to know a particular strain. Leaning towards lsting. Thinking of giving them their first low dosage of pure blend veg nutes next watering. Probably wont feed the BS yet due to their sensitivity to N. The bagseed is responding fairly well to the lst. Seriously doubt its OG due to the def sativa characteristics in it, but as I mentioned the smoke this single seed was in was excellent so what the hell!! Ill put up some pics tomorrow if I get a chance.TODAY is day #18 for the record. Stay safe and happy growing!!!!

there goes edro

Veteran

1st pic is of the bagseed plant on day 19 of veg. Seems to be responding well to the low stress training. 2nd is a group shot of everyone in their new pots. Once they are sexed Ill put the girls in their final 2 gallon bucket homes and flower them out. Not sure what to expect as far as stretch is concerned but Im going to veg for 2 or 3 more weeks. The BS in the 1st row center was the last to be transplanted and you can def see a difference in size.Ill update with alot more pics next Friday, even though its not alot to look at for the moment. Enjoy your weekends and stay safe!!!!!

there goes edro

Veteran
Day 20 of veg- first day of basic ls training

Day 20 of veg- first day of basic ls training

As of today all the plants have reported in for basic training. They all got their first light dose of ferts this morning. Im going to keep the feedings on the light due to the fact I read that both the Peoyte Purps and BS2.2s have a tendency to be sensitive to nitrogen. One of the BS 2.2 (cant remember which one) is growing out three leaves instead of two. Heard that some Blueberrys do exhibit that trait from time to time. One of the BS and the bagseed are beginning to reak! Cant describe the bagseed but the BS is smelling very skunk like. Still keeping my fingers crossed that the bagseed will be a female. The 1st pic shows the trained bagseed in the left back row and the other 5 PPs all lstd which I hope will be opium yield. 2nd pic shows the group shot in basic training formation.
Last pic showing the current temp in the cab holding steady at 76 degrees f. Def have high hopes for this grow! Ill be back Friday to post updated pics. Stay safe and happy growing IC!!!!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts