What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Yo Edro!!! Whats poppin?!

there goes edro

Veteran

We are now on day 28 of flowering and all the young ladies are happily stacking on the buds as we speak! Here are some shots of the sativa bagseed girl slowly starting to put weight on her buds.
She was just fed 15ml per gallon of Pure Blend bloom formula along with 2 TBS of FF's big bloom. She is for sure goin to take longer to finish than the PPs, but she also appears as if she is going to be the biggest yielder out of the bunch as well.

there goes edro

Veteran

Here is some of my 5 Peoyte Purple girls at 4 weeks of 12/12. They just got their 1st dose of just flowering nutes this morning at 15ml per gal. and 2 TBS of FF big bloom. The buds just keep getting frostier day by day!

there goes edro

Veteran

1st pic is a group shot of all six ladies enjoying the rays from the 400w hps. Second pic is of PP#5, PP#2, and PP#3 @ 4 weeks of 12/12.
The last pic is my pitiful attempt to show the frost on a PP bud. Dont have a good camera so the pics dont do this strain justice. Ill be back next week with another update. Stay safe and happy growing IC!!!!!!!!

there goes edro

Veteran

Everything is on cruise control at this point. Thought Id share a pic of my Peoyte Purp #1 bud. Today is day #33 of flower and the buds are steadily putting on weight and frosting up on a daily basis. PP#2 and PP#1 leaves are turning a cool shade of purple. Ill post up some more pics once Friday rolls around. Stay safe and happy growing peeps!!!!!

there goes edro

Veteran
Pics of day 34 of flowering

Pics of day 34 of flowering

These are pics that I snapped yesterday with today being 35 days of flowering. 1st pic is a group shot of the girls having a pow-wow under the 400 w hps. Second pic is of the sativa bagseed girl in the garden. She is the tallest in the garden and is the furthest behind staying true to her sativa nature. Third pic is of my PP#5. 4th pic is my PP#4, and last pic is my PP#3. If you look at earlier pics the PP#1 and #3 both were lanky in structure, but only #3 keep it in flowering. PP#1 has short space between nodes looking more like the more indica leaning phenos.

there goes edro

Veteran
day 34 of flowering pics prt 2!

day 34 of flowering pics prt 2!

1st pic is PP#2, and secong pic is PP#1. PP#1 looks like she might be the best yielder out of the bunch. Shes put the weight on her buds the quickest and has the most colorful buds. None of the plants are producing completely purple buds, but the tips on them are purpling up to verying degrees. #1 being the most colorful, and #2 being the less colorful. I apologize for the poor quality pics. One day Ill have to spring for a decient camera. Lots of frostiness on those PPs. Enjoy your weekends and stay high and safe!!!!!!

there goes edro

Veteran
Day 37 12/12 out of hps

Day 37 12/12 out of hps

d=980203&thumb=1[/img][/url]

Here's some better looking pics of the ladies out from under the hps.

there goes edro

Veteran
Day 37 of 12/12 pt 2

Day 37 of 12/12 pt 2

The bagseed in the third pic has alot of yellowing going on. upped her nutes a little when fed a bit ago. Shes going to take the longest to finish and have the biggest yield. Enjoy your Sunday IC!!!!!

there goes edro

Veteran
Final countdown nearing

Final countdown nearing

Just some pics I snapped yesterday for a quick update. Today is day 48 of 12/12. All of the Peoyte Purples have been given their dose of flowering nutes a few days ago(nothing but water for them until harvest). The bagseed girl is going to take longer to finish up so she is still getting some Pure Blend flowering nutes every other watering. Checked on the trics today and only at about 5 to 10% cloudy at the moment. Most of the PP plants leaves are turning a dark purplish color. You can see it a little in pic #4. Something shot out a little pollen! On my PP #4's top bud I can clearly see a single seed growing. Im suspecting the bagseed as the culprit. Due to the Holiday season being upon us the spot has had more traffic, which hindered me from really staying on top of my project like I wanted.

there goes edro

Veteran
pictureid=986016&thumb=1[/img][/url]

Here is some PP pics from today. You can see a little better the coloring in the leaves. PP#3 the lanky pheno is the only plant that had minimum coloring of the leaves. PP#2, which is the most BubbaKush looking plant out of the bunch showed the most coloration of the leaves and probably the smallest yielding plant out of the 6 ladies. Also noticed with PP#3 that the individual calyxes have almost non existant pistils. PP#3 also has the least colored buds. PP#1 is the plant with the most coloring in the buds. None went completely purple but the top half of the calyxes purple up and the leaves.

there goes edro

Veteran

Lastly the bagseed sativa girl. She looks strangely similar to KaliMist, dont ya think? Shell probably go another 3 weeks or so after the PPs have been chopped. She is still yellowing but the buds are steadily putting on weight. Roots maybe rootbound? I dont know.

there goes edro

Veteran
Day 59 of flowering

Day 59 of flowering

As the Peoyte Purps are on their last couple of days before the chop the bagseed girl has at least 2 to 3 wks before she will be cut down. Those sativa buds are slowly putting on weight day by day.
Her buds are alot fluffier than the PP and the buds have a spicey/woody smell to them.

there goes edro

Veteran
59 days of flowerinf pt 2

59 days of flowerinf pt 2

Here we have my PP#3. 1st pic is a top view of PP#3. Second and third pics show some close ups of PP#3 buds. Fourth pic shows a full plant shot of PP#3. Last pic is a group shot of all 6 ladies sunbathing. #3 appears to be the biggest yielder of all PPs. Her buds look more lavender compared to the others with a slight hashy smell.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
kudos edro, thems are happy lookin ladies, & im sure will produce some AAA quality smoke.
how much longer on them?

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Beautiful! Looks like your hard work is going to pay off nicely with some great buds...

Can you clean you camera lens?

:)