What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Yayyy! My first colloidal silver generator (photo)

Thunder84

This is my first try a making femenized seeds. I just wanted to know if you have to spray a whole plant and turn it male?

Or ... can you just spray one branch and turn that one male, leaving the rest of the plant female (and letting it produce weed)?

jump117

Veteran
You can spray one branch and turn that one "male" or "ladyboy", the rest of the plant will stay female and may produce seeds from foreign pollen, or produce sensimilla female buds.
Silver acts locally.

Thunder84

That sounds great! Thanks.

By the way, will this affect the yield for the rest of the plant negatively or is it just one branch less that produce weed?

jump117

Veteran
Not sure about the affect on the yield, I didn't compare, just experimented with flipping separate branch, see the clicky link "Fem Pollen ..." in my sig.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
bout to do another go at this. got a 30v 1a ac adapter, anyone with knowledge on this sort of thing will this work or too powerful? whats the best voltage and amperage?

TrinZilla

Here is our setup, a tribute to Phenom!

photo4_zps714ab897.jpg

Loose Cannon

picture.php

I had no luck w coins but after buying a strand of pure online it worked as stated.
Sprayed her daily from beginning of flower and she became he/ it in a few weeks.

Loose Cannon

View Image

I had no luck w coins but after buying a strand of pure online it worked as stated.
Sprayed her daily from beginning of flower and she became he/ it in a few weeks.

I should point out I killed the first one before succeeding by not covering the soil w plastic paper for runoff.
Too much silver in soil had her dying in 2 or 3 days.
FYI

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
can the stuff be too strong? I just brewed a batch but some things came up and ended up brewing it for like 5-6 days...

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
what size wire is best??? anyone got online link or site??? i tried once with a 9v batt but the silver wasn't pure..black crap and only 13ppm...got a cell charger this time setup...12 and 14g seems to be whats most online so far at amazon...any reason to need diff size??? would thicker/bigger make it stronger or faster????..^^^^^^why don't you test ppm levels????

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
no ppm meter. I got one from a few years back when I was running hydro but don't know where the hell it is...

Loose Cannon

picture.php

picture.php

Been plugged in for over 2 weeks.
Silver is streaming.
Tried with coins but no luck.
Bought a silver strand out of Az online. Works great.
Never bothered with ppm.

9 volt @ 300 mili and very thin wire.
Don't recall where I got it but you don't need anything large.
Just takes a few days. I've always had visibility of strands and can clearly see they're active.

Loose Cannon

bout to do another go at this. got a 30v 1a ac adapter, anyone with knowledge on this sort of thing will this work or too powerful? whats the best voltage and amperage?

Might need LARGE silver bars with an amp working for you.
Oh, and jumper cables.:biggrin:

If you've had problems in past it was most likely not pure enough silver.
Paid, I believe 35.00 online for a strand/ ounce and break off as needed. Still have quite a bit.

Good luck!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
ive heard that you want smaller particles so they can be absorbed better, does anyone know if its more volts and amps or less volts and amps to make the smaller particles? my 30v wasn't working so I made a new one with an output of...
14.5 volt, 0.8 Amp
how small of particles would this electrical charge make?

Loose Cannon

View Image

If I tap contsiner what is visible will disintergrate and when sprayed on female plant regularly, LIKE THE ONE ABOVE, I not only heard but watched, then harvested what had been a fem of The White with almost all male sacks.
That's what I heard.

Distilled water and pure silver are what's critical.
Seems like splitting two tiny wires on ANY FUNCTIONAL 9 or 12V phone or drill or computer or whatever, stripping and adding gator clips would be difficult but not as hard as it seems.

Loose Cannon

I don't believe there is "too long" as long as there's silver in water and current between the silver.
Frustrating to start but eventually I got it correct and cook it up as needed.
Hang in and good luck.

relief

Been doing this for years, its works great. I have so many fem seeds I could start a damn seed bank.

Heres a white widow clone I hermied for pollen.

picture.php

This is the widow clone I pollinated. It was late in the season and cold in the greenhouse.

picture.php

The seeds produced from this one White widow clone was from 2009 and produced 100% females. Colloidal silver works.

picture.php