What's new

Yayyy! My first colloidal silver generator (photo)

Buddaluva

Sorry all i thought it was not working but it is

The ppm on the distilled water was like .1ppm but its up to 18ppm now

when it hits 30ppm i will pull it

Also when i thought it was not working with the 9v battery i went to radio shack and bought a 24v adapter and tried that but for some reason it was not reacting like the 9v battery did , with the adapter i could not even see the silver trying to bubble but i could with the battery

does anyone know why that is ? should i only use the batteries instead of the adapter ?

Attachments

• DSC00806.jpg
    DSC00806.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 8

Buddaluva

The distilled water is a really dark color now

ppm is at 26

Does the c.s supposed to have this dark color to it like it does ?

Attachments

• cflscrogcab 7thrun day07f 05 c99xgkf2b closeup02 lights off
    cflscrogcab 7thrun day07f 05 c99xgkf2b closeup02 lights off
    73.3 KB · Views: 27
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 10

Buddaluva

My c.s is done the ppm is at 33ppm

The plant i was gonna try it out on turned out male :(

I gotta an auto snowryder germin now but will be about 3 1/2 weeks before it goes to flower stage

How long can i store the c.s for ? right now i have it in my dresser drawer to keep it in the dark

Will it still be ok to use 3 weeks from now as long as it stays in the dark ?

Thanks in advance fellas

benzo

quick question. is a nokia phone charger okay?
the specs are

input: 100-240vac, 50/60Hz, 200mA
Output: DC 4.2v, 750mA

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
:laughing: yeah i've read with a lower charge you just have to run it for 2x or 3x the amount of time

My c.s is done the ppm is at 33ppm

How long can i store the c.s for ? right now i have it in my dresser drawer to keep it in the dark

Will it still be ok to use 3 weeks from now as long as it stays in the dark ?

Thanks in advance fellas

i'm pretty sure the water loses it's charge after a few months,

my concern with the dark heavy cs water is silver and silver nitrate contamination to the seed, shoot for yellow water is my advice

MUST BE STORED IN FRIDGE AT ALL TIMES, EVEN IN THE STOCK SOLOUTION UNMIXED BOTTLE AS WELL AS THE MIXED FORMULA! SPRAY IS GOOD FOR 30-40 DAYS AFTER BEING MIXED WITH WATER

Buddaluva

When the water starts getting yellow to amber the ppm is around 10ish

From my understanding i thought the ppm needed to be at least 30

Will the 10ish ppm c.s still work then ?

Sorry for my confusion on the matter and thank you for your patients

jump117

Veteran
i'm pretty sure the water loses it's charge after a few months,

my concern with the dark heavy cs water is silver and silver nitrate contamination to the seed, shoot for yellow water is my advice

How the silver nitrate can be formed from colloidal-ionic solution and contaminate the seeds?

Many stupid opinions can be read in this thread, but this claims to be the champion of the absurd!

Please accept my congratulations and best wishes to learn to read, instead of giving advice!

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
How the silver nitrate can be formed from colloidal-ionic solution and contaminate the seeds?

Many stupid opinions can be read in this thread, but this claims to be the champion of the absurd!

Please accept my congratulations and best wishes to learn to read, instead of giving advice!

my concern with the silver nitrate mentioned was not directly in conjunction with colloidal-ionic solutions, sorry

the directions I've found say to charge the solution 12-24 hours and you end up with a tan liquid that is 24-30 ppm

jump117

Veteran
Silver nitrate is poison that causes burns, it was used a long time ago, before the discovery by Veen and van de Geijn (1978) that the silver thiosulfate (STS) is very effective in preventing ethylene action.

Also useful to know that CS is not photosensitive, has unlimited shelf life and its color doesn’t correspond with concentration of Ag+ ions (ppm).

Buddaluva

In your opinion what would be a good ppm to have it at next time i make some ?

Also can i use the pollen from the plant i use the c.s on to pollinate a different plant and still get the fem beans ?

jump117

Veteran
Buddaluva, I used 40-50ppm, fem pollen will give fem beans with different mothers.
Other ppl reported on success with 21ppm, I haven't try this low ppm.

Buddaluva

Much Thanks jump :tiphat:

Now i dont have to spray different plants i can spray one and collect any excess pollen for others yippee lol

jump117

Veteran
In that case, you need a lot of pollen.
I recommend not to stop spraying after the appearance of balls.
Here are a couple of quotes from the report, when received 2 cc of fem pollen.

, when 2cc+ of pollen was yielded I sprayed daily after each collecting of opened flowers.
I used much more intensive spray regimen.
I sprayed daily or even twice a day started a week (?) before 12/12.
First sprayed all the folia through up and down, very rich, until dripping from leaves to a substrate.
Later focused spaying on flowers. Wet with CS all the clusters through.
When dusting sprayed daily after a daily pollen reaping.

Buddaluva

Well this is my first time making c.s so i used a ( Lambo ) reg bean that i got as a freebie in case it did not work

Since using a reg bean i dont know if it would be fem or not so i did not spray a week before 12/12

But its been on 12/12 for almost 2 weeks now and it is female she has only 1 white pistol so far

Will the c.s still work if i start spraying now even though i did not do a week before 12/12 ?

And thanks for your info on this you really have been very helpful and it is greatly appreciated

jump117

Veteran
I’m not sure is it too late or not.
I observed how gender may switch back to female when I interrupted daily spraying,
and how it switched again to ladyboy when spraying was restarted.
It was looking like cs acts directly on the flower when it begins to form.

So if the flowering is just started, I think you have a good chance.

First sign of cs action is drying pistils,
then plant take a pause when nothing is happening and start to grow balls.
Duration of the pause was different in different sessions.

Read the thread on fem pollen in my signature, you probably find some details there.
Also try search “cs” in Breeding Laboratory, there are some more threads,
not as big and informative as this one, but also useful.

Buddaluva

Thanks my man

I just sprayed her down real good in the bathtub

She is little , i only vegged her for 3 or 4 days then put on 12/12 but she is just showing that 1 white pistol

Im gonna spray her down at least twice a day , probably after lights on and before lights out ( or more then twice a day if you think it would help )

here she is before and after i sprayed her and her 1 little white pistol lol

Attachments

• DSC00826.jpg
    DSC00826.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC00827.jpg
    DSC00827.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC00830.jpg
    DSC00830.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 9

Latest posts