What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

yahooka shut down!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

Yahooka which is another grow site has been shut down by the U.S. government. :badday: So, If you were a member watch your ass.

thisbuds4u :moon:

70s_PotHead

How do you know it was shut down by the US goverment????? :confused:

70s :wave:

G

70s_PotHead said:
How do you know it was shut down by the US goverment????? :confused:

70s :wave:

I found some kind of posting system telling me what the fuck was up. :yoinks:

Last edited:
The amerikkkunt government brought us this cannabis prohibition in the first place.

I hate the amerikkkunt government, they suck syphilitic gorilla dicks.

On the upside though, here's a photo of the white, er, off-white house.

G

LMAO

LMAO

Hey GH long time no see. Dido on you post. That's one of the reason's why I started the stoner club. I keep good track of the members. Hopefully we can all join forces and get it legalized. People use it for meds. Government approved. :yoinks: Wasn't the government founded by the people for the people? I say then,Time to legalize :smoweed:

yeah well, that didn't last very long...

nothing against ic mag, but I spent a lot of ime and effort being an arse-hole over at yahooka and I prefer to keep my arse-holery limited to one location where ever possible

dociron

LOL

LOL

generic_hippie said:

nothing against ic mag, but I spent a lot of ime and effort being an arse-hole over at yahooka and I prefer to keep my arse-holery limited to one location where ever possible

Yes,, your "arse-holery" has been duly noted, lol
but yer always a hoot gh,,
take care and stay safe fella............doc

G

generic_hippie said:

LMFAO :fsu: You wanted to see a screen shot. :moon:

dociron

GMT,, I run a mac so it's different, but I believe it's one of the "F" keys,
not sure. For mac it's "apple-control-shift"- "3" 0r "4", full screen is 3,, partial determined by mouse click and drag on #4. I think,, lol,, I'm stoned so go figure, lol
all the best, be well and stay safe,, the "iron"guy

Last edited:
G

hahahahahaah that sparklit yahooka thing is a bunch of nonsense..........
That is just a group of kiddos acting up honey. Yahooka is a like a roach...it will never die.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
i see you got your TATTOO nice piece some day ill post mine up,they're one of a kinds no flash art all custom im in the process of get my other arm 1/2 sleeved
and i have a griffin it's part EAGLE and LION on the back of my arm