What's new

XXX/TRIPPLE OG KUSH 2000W INDOOR SOIL GROW

Very cool bed you got there! I plan on doing something similar to this, clones are definatley the way to go like this. Nice even canopy of mono crop :D

Biosynthesis

Veteran
DAY 56

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

mogrow

great looking XXX kush in that bed brother. Tell us what you think about running in the beds. From the pics everything looks to be dailed the frock in..
kudos

Biosynthesis

Veteran
great looking XXX kush in that bed brother. Tell us what you think about running in the beds. From the pics everything looks to be dailed the frock in..
kudos

I like growing in a bed and have been doing it this way for quite some time. Its trouble free & easy. I unlock the grow room every three days to water or raise lights, thats it. You veg. your plants until you feel they will be a full canopy after stretch.

I pulled a plant at day 45 days and dried it for five days. As the kids would say these days, this shit is loud. Toxic little rock hard buds with afghani reek. In the head and the body but not extreme in the body. The four traits this strain possesses is rock hard buds, smell, taste, and ease of trim. I feel I will be lucky to get 1 per light on this grow, but feel if a person put 25-50 clones per light and flowered as soon as clones grab hold, it would be lucrative indeed. But for people with plant count numbers it is frustrating. It is great at 45 days and I cant wait to try it after full calyx swell.

Somewhere I heard this strain had Thai in its genetics. Doesnt show in leaf, flowers or taste but the branches are noodley and stretchy like Thai can be. I can certainly see and taste afghani in the flowers. Perhaps someone else can comment on genetics that is more in the know.

Biosynthesis

Veteran
havest

havest

Okay. I pulled a plant at day 45 some at day 55 and most at day 63. I noticed the terpene smells were more pronounced at day 45-55. They lost some of the dank smell when they went over 55 days. So IMO the target harvest is 50-55 days. Day 40-50 you could smell the grow from quite a distance away. By day 55, smells werent as loud. Hope this grow was informative and helped folks.

Dried bud pictures coming soon!!

J

Javadog

This info in unsettling....I had thought that time helped with smell.

What we really need to know is the relative position of the
trich's progression from clear to amber?

Thanks for sharing.

JD

P.S. What I mean above is: Did you take the plants at the different dates
but with the same state-of-trichs?

Biosynthesis

Veteran
This info in unsettling....I had thought that time helped with smell.

What we really need to know is the relative position of the
trich's progression from clear to amber?

Thanks for sharing.

JD

P.S. What I mean above is: Did you take the plants at the different dates
but with the same state-of-trichs?

What im saying is the smell mellows as the resin glands mature.

J

Javadog

I understand...

Skunk Smell == Clear Trichs
vs.
Less Smell = Amber Trichs

...to over-simplify it.

I love the Skunky stuff, and chose the OGs in my current crop
for this property. I will look into this further.

Thanks again,

JD

catalyte

Veteran
great settup biosynthesis!

i wouldn't mind hearing what kinda yield ya got with this bed method...Been thinking about it for years but never built one... :tumbleweed:

Biosynthesis

Veteran
A pound a light. Ive gotten double that before, but you have to play the numbers game. 50-100 clones per 4x8 bed. What you do is find a strain that has a dominant main cola and plant them six to eight inches apart and flower them as soon as they grab. Its highly illegal in this state to flower that many plants, so I stay away from it. 4 per light with 1-2 month veg is my speed. Also, these plants were vegged for a month. With another month of veg it would have increased harvest dramatically. Thanks for stopping in.

Biosynthesis

Veteran
Ya I bang it then lightly tap the heads through a metal screen coffee filter and use it to scare the shit out of folks that aren't used to extremely strong smoke. Kinda maniacal isn't it?

blackone

Veteran
Haha yeah.
The shit that people are calling hash is unbelievable - no wonder people are making such huge spliffs. When they taste the real deal they're getting an eye opener. I love shake - it's the best tasting hash along with scissor hash.

You would think that with growing info and strains so readily available noone would be forced to buy junk but they still do...