What's new

xmobotx' "true organic" method & discussion

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
That's an insane amount of uses and I'm bookmarking this page. Thanx

Smiley,the Natives in prison are allowed to use some traditional herbs. Those of us who needed medicine would buy it from them. A good reminder that this is still a war and to not get too comfortable. I did 5 for growing and the war goes on. Thank god I'm all medical now huh!

GeorgeSmiley

Remembers
Veteran
Sorry guys.... just remeber some drug kids were doing but you had to keister smuggle it.... just couldn't believe kids would do some shit..... they never heard of huffing paint? :D

Seriously though, excellent mode of delivery for many things..... wonder if any of the canna products will work? Might be perfect for people that can't eat edibles because they taste like hot garbage. yuck

:D

Anyways, :D

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
When i did 5.........those damned kids would bring in up to 5 cans in their butt. and then the guys that were addicted to that shit put it in their lip. that's it.

GeorgeSmiley

Remembers
Veteran
Never hauled anything out-back but.....

and i say this with hesitation.... win $2000 by fitting a cueball in my mouth and closing my lips :D :eek:

In pool halls.... every gambler has a trick.... one guy does a full length cut on a 12ft snooker table using his toes as a bridge et cet.....

Mine was the cueball, and I would bet people I can throw my car keys at any table in the room and they'll go in the corner pocket. :D

Shit..... we used to flip coins for $500+

Read a book called Playing Off the Rail...... it's about a pool hustler road trip....... a lot of those hustler's made up the crew I ran with.

Smiley

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
That made me laugh pretty good GS!....not as bad as my dumb ass sticking my fingers in the gawd damned new fan...Fu*ck! That hurts!

Organically things are on auto pilot.

GeorgeSmiley

Remembers
Veteran
ohhhh shit.... i forgot to tell you those things are still spinning even when you think it shouldn't...... same principle that shewed my pinky in the stanley blower :D

You like the fan? I think they're a great value. I wish i got the 10.... still might grab the 10 and a can 100 when i can.

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
I've had prior experience....I knew better,,,picked up a 12 pack of IPA's and chugged 'em down with the girl......AND then decided to put in the new fan.

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
Thought I'd try and patch up your thread from the Friday night tomfoolery xmobotx,get her back on track if you will.
Here's the rain water I use,it's this color because it passes through a bunch of decomposed leaves that are up on the roof I was to lazy to remove from last fall. Since then they have broken down,and as the rain filters through them they make a "tea" of sorts. I pump it in and water with it as is.
I've been doing it the whole time with no ph'ing or worries,plants are healthy as can be.

picture.php

xmobotx

ecks moe baw teeks
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so you must have some sort of rainwater collection system? i intend to do something like that as well. of course, i have more projects than time (and i have a lot of time)

reminds me of a bucket left outside in the fall when leaves are falling. i went to grab one once and it had been a couple days . so, the leaves in it had made an infusion and it had kinda goo'd up around the edges - couldnt bring myself to use it except poour on the compost.

it dont matter if we get off track - makes the thread fun instead of just rigid

GeorgeSmiley

Remembers
Veteran
I've wondered about roof shingle contamination? Beginning of the year I was collection and using rainwater. My house can fill a 55gal in an hour just catching the runoff from the deck cover never mind a downspount. I just wonder if the asphalt is adding anything nefarious to the water?

Then I have zinc strips in the roof to prevent moss..... what's that doin to the water?

Just kinda curious.

Smiley

foescan

I have a tin roof that's a century old, but it's been sealed and painted multiple times. I usually dump the first ten gallons or so of water when it starts raining just to minimize various contaminants, mostly pollen, dust and bugs. At the rate water collects, I would like to think that there's little concern for anything nefarious happening to the water. Am I right?

GeorgeSmiley

Remembers
Veteran
Well if you are collecting in a barrel then you can put an inline filter..... such as a cheap plastic crate line it with burlap and fill with gravel and maybe some sand? Downspout into the filter sitting atop the barrel maybe

Would be kinda cool..... IF it were even needed.

But no I don't think the metal would be bad unless lead..... then you start dealing with metals in the soil ?? Thats a big assumption of course.

Smiley

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
Since my roof is ten years old I don't sweat it. I can see the common 3 tab asphalt shingles having oils leak out if they are new....probably not good.

xmobotx

ecks moe baw teeks
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thats only one of many things i prefer about tin roofs

some say they are noisy - i like the rain sound

Latest posts

Latest posts