What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Xmas picture contest poll.

Xmas picture contest poll.

• Iron_Lion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cannawinner

• Han Grolo

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Mother_gaia

• shmalphy

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • BiG H3rB Tr3E

• MrStonerMan

• Hermanthegerman

• itzaplant (not post 55)

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • trichrider

• ogsunk

• GrowBox420

• GP73LPC

• Hammerhead

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Ultra Current

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • canned abyss1

• Bueno Time

• farmdalefurr

• Stickky

• Bullfrog44

• trichosaurus

• woolybear

• K1ndBudz

• bobcat1963

• g0vnaa

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
U

Ultra Current

Nice one hammer and plant! I hope those t-shirts come in 2xl or xl. Im not a big guy or anything but i like my clothes baggie.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you know its all about how many friends you have not how good the pics are .. Your Bully pics are proof of that but you know im biased having a bully myself..

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
True when should we send the info to Clarance. I already sent you the size of tshirt... Also those picked for your test grow can get those sent at the same time ??????

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think the testers will be out before they receive the prizes (which are on route as we speak).....i will let you know once they have landed and then everyone can get there info to Old Pink or who ever deals with it. Thanks for the patience everyone, first time arranging a competition so that combined with the xmas bag log will probably mean things take a bit longer than normal.
Peace

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorry for the delay peeps was my fault

i will be chucking in a bonus 5 fem The White Jones for all winners of comp plus the existing prizes for the delay

peace

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got the green light to send your info to Clarance. If any of the winners are also a test grower let Clarance know to send the test beans at the same time. Thanks again ojd & true..

1st place Ultra Current 3 packs of seeds and a T-Shirt
2ND place itzaplant 2 packs of seeds and a T-Shirt
3rd Hammerhead 1 pack of Seeds and a T-Shirt

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ok so the prizes will be with ic admin tomorow so we done our part

sorry for the delay guy/gals

for the delay every winner will also recieve 2 bonuses

5 seeds of fem the White Jones
5seeds of male/female north london church(or as people been calling it xmas special)

thanks for taking the time to take part this year

see you next year for another comp or maybe sooner

peace

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome to see everyone getting their prizes, be warned though folks the t-shirts are not the greatest quality so wash on cold and they will last longer.
Peace

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
but we are geting new t shirts printed up(same design but beter quality and will send a new t shirt in again for all winners)plus we will pay postage hows that for a christmas prize

peace

Rjstoner

sweet im gonna hang my cheap one on the wall so i dont fuck it up thanks for the heads up and the taking the time to send us beter ones!

itzaplant

ojd thanks so much>>>and i must say the stelth packageing on my end was great...beans inside shirt in sealed plastic...brilliant i must say...i havent done nothing with my shirt wither i i will put it away also
once again thanks for all yer time and energy
we are growing minds one seed at a time...itzaplant

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
collectors item.. should get mine this week. not sure why its taking so long. I will keep looking for it...

Latest posts

Latest posts