What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Xmas picture contest poll.

Xmas picture contest poll.

• Iron_Lion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cannawinner

• Han Grolo

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Mother_gaia

• shmalphy

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • BiG H3rB Tr3E

• MrStonerMan

• Hermanthegerman

• itzaplant (not post 55)

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • trichrider

• ogsunk

• GrowBox420

• GP73LPC

• Hammerhead

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Ultra Current

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • canned abyss1

• Bueno Time

• farmdalefurr

• Stickky

• Bullfrog44

• trichosaurus

• woolybear

• K1ndBudz

• bobcat1963

• g0vnaa

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for everyones effort for this year, hope you all had as much fun as i did.
Its nice to see everyone having a bit of fun with a canna christmas, hope you all had a wonderful time this year.
Sorry to clipz but the maximum options for the poll mean we can only have 25, if he were not the 26th entry i would have not minded the late entry and included him in the poll.
The pictures can be found here https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=226739

Good luck everyone and thanks again.

truecannabliss

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dam I guess this contest is all political, I didn't even get my name up there well thanks TRUE

Hey bro your posts never had any pics in them, not sure what went wrong but i can assure you there is nothing political going on, no sinister plot against ya so smoke a fatty and enjoy the holiday season.
Peace

truecannabliss

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
post removed and big apologies to itzaplant......if you dont win anything i will give you some seeds anyway.
Peace

Last edited:

grandmesajoker

It has been brought to my attention that itzaplant has been using other peoples picures to enter so he will not be eligible to win sadly.
Peace

Hey true hope all is well out there.

i've known itzaplant for a few years now and he posts xmas pics every xmas, last year was the santa in the tank and the year before that itzaplant took the pic submitted in this contest. Since then it has been used by other people all over the net..

peace gmj

truecannabliss

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Big apologies to itzaplant, thanks for letting me know the situation guys hopefully that is resiolved.
Peace

fukndenny

I really wanted to get in on this, but I ain't gonna lie. .. I got too stoned and forgot.

Congrats to the people who finish in this thing! Some nice pics !

truecannabliss

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not sure why the poll's have closed, they were set to finish on the 4th of january! Not sure what to do, maybe start again? Im very stoned and indecisive so suggestions would be appreciated.
Peace

U

Ultra Current

Not sure why the poll's have closed, they were set to finish on the 4th of january! Not sure what to do, maybe start again? Im very stoned and indecisive so suggestions would be appreciated.
Peace

It said right on the poll that it was closing today at 6:05 am. I really dont care what you choose to do. Open it or close it. Actually just smoke more of what you were smoking and pass some over here.

Bullfrog44

Veteran
The pictures for this contest (there will be another non pet related contest) can feature any kind of pet you may happen to have with an xmas theme.

Pictures should be submitted here by 24th December, the poll will then go up the 25th and run for around a week.

Peace

Also being in 4th here, I would love for the poles to stay open

truecannabliss

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
On the advice of admin the results will stand as they are, congratulations to everyone who won and big thanks to all that took part.
We will get the prizes sent in and arrange to have them all distributed to the winners.
Peace

U

Ultra Current

Oh shit!!!!!!!!! Thanks true and everyone! Ill put these beans to good use!!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did I win 3rd place ????? I did I did WOOOO HOOOOO :) Thanks tru and Ojd cant wait to get that tshirt lol