What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Xmas pet picture contest poll

Xmas pet picture contest poll

• MrStonerMan

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Weedbaden

• s13sr20det

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yortbogey

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Third Coast

• cannacoob

• ladydog

• bobcat1963

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • HighDesertJoe

• Bueno Time

• Rjstoner

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • vanilla moon

• Browser

• shmalphy

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • ogsunk

• benjuanman

• snes

• Bullfrog44

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Hammerhead

• Stickky

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • trichosaurus

• krunchbubble

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bullfrog44

Veteran
On the advice of admin the results will stand as they are, congratulations to everyone who won and big thanks to all that took part.
We will get the prizes sent in and arrange to have them all distributed to the winners.
Peace

Congrats to all the winners. I have to say, I am a little disappointed that yet another contest had problems. However I am stoked to have the opportunity to be part of this contest and hope it continues for years to come. Thank CSG for everything and thanks to admin for allowing it. Happy New Year everybody.

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BF44, I share your views, particularly about the ad-hoc decision to cut the time to vote to half of what originaly indicated...

BUT I'm not hating, just well medicated, let's not forget that this was about having fun, and we sure did :blowbubbles: Thanks to those involved in making this possible, and congrats to the lucky pet owners.

And to those in the Western calendar, happy New Year! :jump: See you all in Samoa next year :smoke:

:tiphat:
B

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just waiting for everyone to go get back to work and settled after the xmas break then things will go out.....i will get everyone to message me what size t-shirt they want (we will do our best and give the nearest size), i will then let them know what seeds they have won.
Please try to be patient because the seedbou & bay staff are gonna be busy when they get back and we dont want to stress them out about the prizes (that being said im sure they will do their best to get them out asap).
Thanks again to everyone, we will do lots more competitions this year so keep an eye out and hit me with a pm if you have any clever ideas for fun competitions to put a smile on peoples faces.
Peace

S

stealthheart

sorry i cant make a vote ...i love every pic>""" pets are the better humans "!"

S

stealthheart

picture.php
i love pet pics ..and this ^^ very< much .i can cuddle them every hour - day
you are all winners in my opinion becuase your pets look happy :)

Rjstoner

Just got my winnings thanks connoiseur!! grandoggy purps fem, some north london church and some un marked ones. also thanks for the sweet t-shirt

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think the unmarked ones are Casey Jones x The White, cant wait to see you do your magic with them.
Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts