What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Xmas pet picture contest poll

Xmas pet picture contest poll

• MrStonerMan

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Weedbaden

• s13sr20det

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yortbogey

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Third Coast

• cannacoob

• ladydog

• bobcat1963

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • HighDesertJoe

• Bueno Time

• Rjstoner

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • vanilla moon

• Browser

• shmalphy

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • ogsunk

• benjuanman

• snes

• Bullfrog44

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Hammerhead

• Stickky

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • trichosaurus

• krunchbubble

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for everyones effort for this year, especially big thanks to all the pets who took part.
Its nice to see everyone having a bit of fun with a canna christmas, hope you all had a wonderful time and that you gave your furry friends a treat for taking part.
The pictures can be found here https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=226738
If the person posted more than one pic, let us know which was your favourite.

Good luck everyone.

shmalphy

Veteran
Bump!
Hope Santa was good to everyone!
(P.S. Ava says "vote for me... please!") LOL
picture.php

Rjstoner

LMAO i love the dog thats not in a costume is whooping all our asses halariousness!! good luck all and congrats winners

truecannabliss

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not sure why the poll's have closed, they were set to finish on the 4th of january! Not sure what to do, maybe start again? Im very stoned and indecisive so suggestions would be appreciated.
Peace

U

Ultra Current

Not sure why the poll's have closed, they were set to finish on the 4th of january! Not sure what to do, maybe start again? Im very stoned and indecisive so suggestions would be appreciated.
Peace

It said right on the polls that it closes today at 6:05 am. Thats what i looked at. You must be smoking somerhing good!

truecannabliss

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When i did the polls i entered jan 4th as the closing date so thats when they should have closed.....i think it may be best to just leave the results as they are, what does everyone think?
p.s im smoking Candelicious Haze (may have played a part in the fuck up, although im blaming the computer for now).

Rjstoner

p.s im smoking Candelicious Haze (may have played a part in the fuck up, although im blaming the computer for now).

lol sounds nice and stoney. as for the polls reopening im cool either way, as long as you tell clarence to hurry up and drop those grand daddy s1's at the bay lol
take care man rj:tiphat:

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seeing that it was a tech issue, and that the polls should have been opened for at least a week after x-mass, I think that they should be re-opened, to allow for more people to cast their vote.

Bullfrog44

Veteran
The pictures for this contest (there will be another non pet related contest) can feature any kind of pet you may happen to have with an xmas theme.

Pictures should be submitted here by 24th December, the poll will then go up the 25th and run for around a week.

Peace

being in 4th place I would love for the voting to continue for the full week:tiphat:

However I would understand if the contest ended the way things are. No fight from me.

Last edited:
G

guest8905

being in second id love to stay in the top 3 lol

edit- woop woop 2nd place not bad!! sweeet my dog is stoked too

G

guest8905

i highly doubt it was rigged? how would that even happen?

im stoked on the 2nd place finish

cant decide on which beans...choco lemonade or some others????

dog says woof!!!

truecannabliss

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
On the advice of admin the results will stand as they are, congratulations to everyone who won and big thanks to all that took part.
We will get the prizes sent in and arrange to have them all distributed to the winners.
Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts