What's new

Xhashish 2011 Backyard Grow

Xhashish

Veteran
super flotte planter ! er kommet lidt sent på, men kommer helt sikkert til at følge med her :) keep it growing :)
Tak for komplimentet, og du er helt sikkert velkommen :tiphat:

06-07-2011

Hashplant2

Hashplant2

Super07brown x DG

Hashplant2 fanleaf reflection in the water (=

:tiphat:

Lillefar

Du har grønne fingre og flair for photo's! Hold op hvor ser bladene på dine planter dybgrønne og spændstige ud. Det ligner næsten plastik blomster :) Hvordan undgår du huller/dyr der spiser af dem?

Xhashish

Veteran
17-07-2011

A little more from this rainy day..

Happybrother x Lowryder

Hashplant2

Super07brown x DG

while waiting for better weather

:joint:

while waiting for better weather

Sigh...
Buds are molding away in this neck of the woods, and no signs of change in weather. I really don't know why the shitty danish summers still surprise me though - we cry over this every year!
Fingers crossed for a dry and sunny August.

Superb looking oil btw:tiphat:

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
hello xhashish,
great pics! :thank you:
Always looking forward to check out your Thread.

Take care & lots of sun for you :wave:

[m8]

Veteran
yeah Xhashish, we all waiting for better weather :smoke out:
picture.php

:wave:

Xhashish

Veteran
Yummmi!
I am on the same recipe around here ;)

Atleast it feels like the time is going a little faster :joint:

Sigh...
Buds are molding away in this neck of the woods, and no signs of change in weather. I really don't know why the shitty danish summers still surprise me though - we cry over this every year!
Fingers crossed for a dry and sunny August.

Superb looking oil btw:tiphat:

Hey there Charles, really sorry to hear about your buds starting to mold already.. I also lost ALOT last year due to mold.. But yes lets hope for a sunny august (-: , got any pictures from this years grow? really curious to see :)
Ps. the oil is also superb effect hehe :joint:

hello xhashish,
great pics!
thank%20you.gif

Always looking forward to check out your Thread.

Take care & lots of sun for you
wave.gif

Hey mr. Eugen :yes: , Thanks alot for the nice words :) hope the flowering show soon will begin (=
Have a nice week :joint:

[m8 said:
;4567699]yeah Xhashish, we all waiting for better weather
smoke%20out.gif

Nice looking hash my friend :yes: just a pity with the weather , hopefully soon some weahter changes will come ..

Better late then never,

I'm in Xhashish very nice healthly looking plants
smile.gif
Keep it green my polish friend
wink.gif

peace
pad

You are Always welcome my friend :yes:
Dzień dobry przyjaciel :)

Beautiful plants bro ! :tiphat:
Thanks alot mate :yes: and yours 2 (=

Love the bubbles
Thanks for stepping in here (=

20-07-2011

Hashplant2

Happybrother x Lowryder

Super07brown x DG

Still waiting for the nice weather to arrive...

Y

yossman

Nearly missed this grow,sure glad i found it........love the line up xhashish,and they all look in great condition,it will be a pleasure too see them all in bloom......the x files x ahp is a wonderful plant,i grew some last season at 53 lat,they performed a treat very little mold,potent,and finished end of sept/early oct......keep the updates rolling bro...atb

Ludo

Lækkert grow du har kørende X......love the refection of the leaf-pics.......great show of creativity:dance013:
Hope for better weather soon aswell.......but have not set my hopes to high.........:tiphat:

Xhashish

Veteran
Well there's not much to show really, as I only grow a tiny bit on ye old porch this year - and mostly just autos.
Pics are a couple of weeks old, from when everything was healthy.

looks really great , please give us an update :)

Nearly missed this grow,sure glad i found it........love the line up xhashish,and they all look in great condition,it will be a pleasure too see them all in bloom......the x files x ahp is a wonderful plant,i grew some last season at 53 lat,they performed a treat very little mold,potent,and finished end of sept/early oct......keep the updates rolling bro...atb

Thanks for stopping in , hope you will enjoy the show :)
Unfortanely I only ended up with males of the xfiles , will definitely give it a try next year , have a nice week :tiphat:

Lækkert grow du har kørende X......love the refection of the leaf-pics.......great show of creativity:dance013:
Hope for better weather soon aswell.......but have not set my hopes to high.........:tiphat:

Hey Ludo, thanks for the nice words, yeah the weather is really a pity, not much energy produced by that....
here is some pictures for today, atleast not raining, well not rigth now...

25-07-2011

Happybrother x Lowryder

Happybrother x Lowryder

Hashplant2

Hashplant2

Hashplant2

Hashplant2

happybrotherxlowryder leaf

:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts