What's new

Xhashish 2011 Backyard Grow

blackone

Veteran
Nice shot - gotta love the strains that start building trichomes in the early stages of flower. This one looks crazy...
I'm pretty sure it would be worth a try indoors.

Xhashish

Veteran
Nice shot - gotta love the strains that start building trichomes in the early stages of flower. This one looks crazy...
I'm pretty sure it would be worth a try indoors.

Thanks (= , yeah maybe I should try her indoor some day , but frosty for sure :)

That bud looks frickin amazing man!
respect.gif
How long did she flower for?? Peace and love, Stagger

Thanks friend, only about 40 days, but could have been going alot longer , just had to cut it down due to mold attack..

26-09-2011

It's getting closer and closer, another hashplant2 & a Super07 is now ready for harvesting, here is some pictures from today..

Happybrother x Lowryder

Hashplant2

Super07Brown x DG

:tiphat:

Seeker

Unbelievebly resinous plant that Hashplant2 for an outdoor plant in Denmark!
Just as resinous as an indoor plant :tiphat:
Is it Sativa dominant?

SkyBound

just caught myself up to speed on this grow and im glad i did.. well done man and a beautiful lifestyle to boot

Xhashish

Veteran
Unbelievebly resinous plant that Hashplant2 for an outdoor plant in Denmark!
Just as resinous as an indoor plant :tiphat:
Is it Sativa dominant?

Thanks for the nice words, check next post, even more frosty (=
I think it's a mix..

im very happy with your hp2 results brother!

Also here hehe, going to be some really great smoke :joint: :tiphat:

freakin amazing med den sommer vi har haft
smile.gif

Er også selv godt tilfreds, den første plante måtte lade livet pga startende mug, udover det har det ikke været et problem..

just caught myself up to speed on this grow and im glad i did.. well done man and a beautiful lifestyle to boot

Thanks for stopping in :tiphat:

Xhashish

Veteran
Only Happybrother x Lowryder shots, really sticky icky plant, I think it's really frosty for a outdoor plant, not the most dense buds, but covered in resin ..

:tiphat:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
awesome bro, looks like happy brother a lot, hope the stone is intact to! the pure happy bro only finish around 65% outdoor here

420empire

Veteran
Nice photos champ. :)

My HB X LR, has more "sharp" leafs, like sativa but still with the indica influence,
I will try post some pics. Btw. smells so fruity, and they have seeds in them from HB X LR off course, unfortunately there was a outdoorskunk male in the area, but cross figers, and hope that the HB XLR male is the only daddy.
Have sunny day :)

Latest posts

Latest posts