What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

x18 Tom Hill

Green Highland

TIP: After every feed take a stick and fluff the top 3" of medium.. After doing this and eliminating any there are You will never have an issue with gnats again..

Thrips will not be affected by those yellow sticky pads unless that's changed. Bright colors attack flyers. I don't see thrips listed on the yellow type.

I don't use sticky pads.. Any organic active oil is an awesome killer/preventative.
Yea, those traps are sort of just habit for me. The purecrop 1 and cyclone which is a L acto-fermented liquid fungicide and bactericideis are really all I need to get rid of these little fucks and any pathogens but I slacked in my weekly IPM for a couple weeks and it’s summer so my windows are open in my house and I always get some thrips this time of year. I’ve got the traps for fungus gnats and whatever else they catch so I use them as a precautionary tactic more than anything. The yellow do attract the thrips but not as efficient as blue ones. Good tip with the soil, definitely something too add to the IPM . Btw I’ve got a pack of your pink banana crush. What can I find in those beans?

Green Highland

4 males have presented so far. One on the right and second from the left are growing with a lot more vigour. Going to cull the one second from the right as it’s been runty from the start.
6CED2CDF-300A-4DD4-9932-1B5820AA3E57.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts