What's new

X Files: X18 x Uzbeki

oceangrownkush

Veteran
Bumping this beautiful thread.... All day today I have been lusting for pure landrace indica smoke, or maybe a hybrid with only pure landrace indicas as parents... I have been fucking with herbs way too long to have never knowingly ingested a pure indica...

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Lovely work indeed.. Would love to have the Uzbeki/x18 cross

Well, although there are many reports saying the last batch of X18 aren't viable, I decided to try and pop 20 odd x18 that I bought in around 2010-12. Can't remember which year exactly but they were on sale back then and caught a couple of packs.

So I wasn't expecting much when threw all 20 beans to soak after a light sanding.

To my great surprise I got nearly 100% germ rate after only 48 hours. 24 soak, 24 hours between paper towels

My storage might be pretty good but I say these beans are still viable for sure. These will be open pollinated as well as crossed to some other pure broadleaf vars if I can find some gooduns..

For those that say these beans aren't good I would definitely say you need to maybe look at your germ methods..

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice going!
I remember buying a pk. of Deep Chunk back around then when they were on sale and wishing I had the funds and space to buy a pk. of X-18 too.

Best wishes on the f2's! :)

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man, I can't believe I never posted my pics in here, just Medjool's Hippie Seeds thread.
Reading thru here, seeing who posted, it really was a different time.

Blessings to my Spanish brothers! :thank you:

picture.php

The "Silver Fox"

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Both X-18 x Uzb.