secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
charlie´s Sandstorm male,father of the X-Files #4 :yoinks:

21206SS06DSCN0503copia1.jpg

The X-Files #1 were made in 2004 :D

Grizz

Veteran
that is one of the strongest stud's I have ever seen, must have been a ton of pollen.

Nik Dynosaur

Here you go guys, heres my BEAUTIFUL little vegging X18 x X18/uzbeki. which number is that one? it's so long to say every time haha...

picture.php

picture.php

big difference from the last time eh?

the other one is in recovery from having WAYYYY too low soil ph, i had to remove a lot of damaged leaves but it's just bouncing back better than i ever could have expected.

i still have 6 seeds of this strain, once i have just a little bit more room it will be these, Jawhi's joy (ghana), herijuana f3s, and maybe sugarloaf ;)

pebble

Veteran
:wave:
Nik Dynosaur, yu ar so right, BEAUTIFULL :yoinks:

Raco and Charlie, this is a KILLER male, awesome!! what a beauty and delicous line, SandStorm :yoinks:
have all a wonderfull day, full of love and peace

Nik Dynosaur

^^^^the peter north of male canna plants....

no kidding, i bet that thing produces GALLONS (hehe) of semen

Pebble, Gracias mi amigo! She'll be going to flower soon, i'm hoping for the other one to be male so i can make seed. I'll have to go through a bunch of the offspring to find some keepers.

i'll keep everyone posted.

B

bocil

I look in the plant,and the plant have 7 seeds. X18 x OT Haze (Raco)

The cross is with La Mula x Chitral. (Charlie Garcia)

Grizz

Veteran
well I ended up with 4 out of 5, one was stillborn. burnt them a little, seems there light feeders early in veg, they have all recovered and in another week off to flower they go .

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
shot of a clone off the X18 X DC i finished inside a bit ago. this is a outdoor plant this year, out early here, and been spendin nights out, just have to watch for a cold snap, by mid june should be good to plant.

should get a good 12 to 10 weeks veg, plus what she already has, expect a good sized plant and some honkin lollies:D

7200ft south facein slope, should be pretty close to the natural enviro of the strains, dry and high:D

CBF

picture.php