What's new

X-18/uzbeki hybrids

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Thank's for the good vibes bro's!! Well the hybrids sound great, but there's some hermie trait in some hybrids. So the clue is work and sellect for good traits.

There are more seeds so..... :)

Salud y Vida amigos!!

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Well Money, IMHO they are gold, pure gold, but you know, it must be polished to see it shining at all.

For example, the Alforjas, DC/Lebanese x XVIII/Uzbeki, contains three pure indica lines that are unique, complex and oldschool indicas. The Lebanese, is a super fast Sativa with a complex effect, being litle bit psicodelic! with a very nice floral/earthy smell, I love it, but you know a pure landrace needs to be polished to get good females/males ratio and low intersex traits. Also, not everyone want's to invert his time, money and freedom growing landrace wich will show very high % of intersex traits.

Here my Lebanese mum :) fortunatly I've done some P1 seeds, next year will be the Leb/Paki year, yehaaa!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Salud y Vida

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
oh for sure you gotta take the time to polish the dull factor's...i love your outlook,seriously....leb/pak sounds right up my alley:D....polish away good sir'...im just patiently wainting my time to showcase these Beautifull Genetic's:D....MOneY

bigherb

Veteran
ras

wonderful thread x18 is amazin
your pics r illie som special genetics

i lov my tora bora bout foot n half just showin pistils that x18 seems very dom

id lov to try DC n her hybrids
im eyein cannacopia bubbaXdc any thought on their work?

1luvbigherb

Ras Pablo

Veteran
ras

wonderful thread x18 is amazin
your pics r illie som special genetics

i lov my tora bora bout foot n half just showin pistils that x18 seems very dom

id lov to try DC n her hybrids
im eyein cannacopia bubbaXdc any thought on their work?

1luvbigherb

Thank's bigherb, about the Cannacopia's work....no idea, but If you wan't to try Deep Chunk, I think Tom's original Deep Chunk stock will be releashed very soon.

Also If you are searching for heavy indicas, try Taskenti from Cannabiogen or some of the new hybrids that ACE is offering as the one's contained in the new 6 fem pack. PanamaJack, KaliChina and Pekin's Duck.

Salud

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This thread keeps getting better and better. The Zamal x Chinese sounds fun,all of them sound like great crosses.
Rock on Ras Pablo!!!

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
ok i heard ass pirate...speaking of wich..how are those D&A ladie's doing?extorting more fine canna???:D...we all know the truth=)

bigherb

Veteran
Also If you are searching for heavy indicas, try Taskenti from Cannabiogen or some of the new hybrids that ACE is offering as the one's contained in the new 6 fem pack. PanamaJack, KaliChina and Pekin's Duck.

im interested in the heaviest but im after finest quality also a haze lover ,soo ive got som nev haze ,sk/hz, tb,thx too dubi K.C. which is quite short n compact very hashplant lookin seems yunnan dom but isnt soo happy in cool wet conditions

home to som of the finest hash in the world the uzbeki seems very interestin tho especially crossed to x18

yeah I love DNA too...

we kno

but ya cant deny quality genetics nnn that affie is no joke smoke

1luvbigherb

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Please, all of we know that DNA sucks.... and will continue sucking...but my thread is not to argue about this people.

If you like Haze, ofcourse Neville Haze is a very good one. Also ACE is offering their best Oldtimer Haze mum's crossed btwn, Panama and Meao Thai. For oldschool equatorial sativa crazy lovers jeje.

Salud!!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Great Ras friend :smile:

Looks like they are enjoying the transplant to new soil! Hope you find plenty of females. Take care, will catch yu soon.

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Plants are looking very nice Ras Pablo i like the Zamal x Chinese ill be watchng that one closely...

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Lil update bro's! The plants are growing fast and preparing for flowering:woohoo:
DC x XVIII/Uzbeki, dark and bussy plenty of litle branchys that must be cleanned, love's the strong sun.

picture.php

picture.php

AlForJas #1, the big one and most interesting, very interesting leaf pattern and superb growth, strong branch's and strong smell.

picture.php

picture.php

Alforjas #2, similar to her sister but more thinner leaf. But equally vigorous and strong as her sister.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This one I'm not sure if it's the AlForJas #3 or a Mexico/Nepal x XVIII/Uzbeki so....imo has more Lebanese influences but not sure at all.

picture.php

picture.php

Mexico/Nepal x XVIII/Ubeki, very nice female, imo more into the Uzbeki and Nepal side.

picture.php

picture.php

Leb27 starting flowering

picture.php

picture.php

This one is very beautyfull, love her pink stems.

Zamal x China

picture.php

picture.php

Salud

C

charlie garcia

lovely Ras Pablo and friends, the "All For Hash" (alforjas) lines seems to be coming nicely even wth these hot hot temps, ouch

Hope they flower fine and produce best quality. All best vibes amigos

With your permission an small contribution, thanks to Ras generosity with the pollen, X18/uzbeki backcross to X18, seems to have catched some of fineest phenos, not as leggy as Racos lady X18 showed us at first

cuidense

X18xX18Uzbek090726019copia.jpg

X18xX18Uzbek090726018copia.jpg

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:yoinks:^
Looks like the x18 mom...very very similar!
Great work Pablo and charlie :yes: