What's new

X-18/uzbeki hybrids

pebble

Veteran
This is how goes some of this beauties ;)
This two smell delicous... :tiphat:
Cannt wait to smoke all this ladies...

X18 (XVIII) x Uzbeki, 02

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

X18 (XVIII) x Uzbeki, 04

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Looking quite x18 dominant friend, very resinous and potent. Good luck with your selections!

Guest423

Veteran
Nice plants pebble! Sad news is I just tried to germinate four X18 x Uzbeki and none of them would germinate for me, but the good news is I have 2 Purple Chitral x Uzbeki and 2 more X18 x OtHaze seedlings growing and doing really well. Should be fun to see what becomes of them!

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Nice plants pebble! Sad news is I just tried to germinate four X18 x Uzbeki and none of them would germinate for me, but the good news is I have 2 Purple Chitral x Uzbeki and 2 more X18 x OtHaze seedlings growing and doing really well. Should be fun to see what becomes of them!

Sweet bro! but bad to hear that non X-18/Uzbeki popped...

Will be a pleasure see your Chizbek and 18Haze over here :)

Guest423

Veteran
Yeah I hear ya, I was pretty excited about the X18/Uzbeki because I love indicas so much. Can't win em all!

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Real nice...thanks for the pics. I have been thinking about growing out some Taskenti. Have the seeds...just haven't gotten around to 'em yet - I'm psyched to learn how these turn out.

pebble

Veteran
High all breddas and sistars :wave:
Thank yu fi yu kind words :tiphat:
Mayan do it.. here we find some real nice flavours and smells
All them ar X18 x Uzbeki f2
We had to chop all them before the final day (with 52 days 12/12), cause some thief trin to take what is not of them, smell so much all over..... allways jah guide and protect.. good over evil
No more words and let talk the plants..

X18 x Uzbeki, 1

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

X18 x Uzbeki, 2

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

X18 x Uzbeki, 3

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

X18 x Uzbeki, 6

picture.php

picture.php

X18 x Uzbeki, 7

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Peace and love

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A nice, timely :bump: here for me!
I have a few beans ea. of the Uzbeki X's (X18, DC, Purple Chitral) I'll be coaxing to sprout next month. ;)
The X-18 X Uzbek F2's look delicious! :yummy: Sorry to hear of thieves and a premature harvest.
Best vibes, HL

Ras Pablo

Veteran
A nice, timely :bump: here for me!
I have a few beans ea. of the Uzbeki X's (X18, DC, Purple Chitral) I'll be coaxing to sprout next month. ;)
The X-18 X Uzbek F2's look delicious! :yummy: Sorry to hear of thieves and a premature harvest.
Best vibes, HL

Wow Highlighter, firstly thank's for your warm words and secondly...you must show us those Uzbeki hybrids.

The UZbeki line from charlie garcia, it's one of those old indicas, with fan leaves similar to Tom's DC, but much more vigorous and higher yielder, forming medium trichs with a perfect esferic heads, as charlie has said many time's, perfect for making top Charas. As far as I know these seeds are female's crossed with Uzbeki males.
Enjoi bro! I have some DC x Uzbeki too, hopefully next year we can see some around.

saludos Highlighter!

Goyakla

Niiiiiiice work bro... glad I bought PCK/Uzbeki when they were on the bay from Cannabiogen.. dirt cheap by the way... middle of x.mas.. nearly nobody made a bid.. I looooove xmas

Latest posts

Latest posts