What's new

X-18 Pure Pakistani

Status
Not open for further replies.

teddybud

spreadin da love
Veteran
imma go buy the current issue of ht and see if its in there... if i find it i'll scan it.

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
That sucks Raco, but what to expect in this so called "seedgame"...???...

I know you Spanish brethrens aint only after "almighty" dollar, dollar bill yo´, but it seems this isnt the first time they have done this -> diggin my memory and some bs they did for Farmer Johns plans :chin:

Resinryder, they might have found their "pure paki" from a hermied cannalopehaze bud :D

Seriously, no fun for TH, or for our Spanish brothers who have shown incredible amount of dedication & love for the plant we all enjoy and now these guys come and take the profit from it... :2cents:

+ They created "pure" paki line with one male raco and in 6 months? Seems like their business is take from others and quickly cross it with something "dang -lol-" and then release it for serious growers, who expect to get what they offer in their fancy ad´s :nono:

Someone may think im a hater, but im not. Just following the same principles I use in real life!!! Hate to see this kind of shit happening again for one of the most dedicated cannalovers in earth...

This is what leads into strain hoarding and Raco my friend, I really understand you if you dont wanna share your precious cuts with too many anymore....

Peace and give the credit where it belongs :wave:

hachis

DNA aka Bill and Ted

DNA aka Bill and Ted

DNA has received all of there gear from People giving up there diamonds or other peoples diamonds. People think they are doing something good. But all they are doing is helping DNA fill there pockets.

Yeah it is funny, they have been running the X-18 in there ads ever since they received the cutting. Did the cutting come with Seeds?

You see DNA is worse the GHSC, at least GHSC works with there genetics for a short time, before selling seeds.

Like there OG Kush, they can not even tell you which Kush it is. Because they received the seeds from Bag Seed like half of there other Gear.
For Example Martian Mean Green? What is it?

Another Example: If you see there Sweet Timer, that is not even the real photo, I know because it is mine from a outdoor Blueberry plant of mine.

Last edited:

Goldenseed

DnA aka. Don and Aron are the biggest fakers i have ever seen in my life....the lineage of their Martian Mean Green changed 3 times on their website....first it was Sharksbreath x G13/NevillesHaze then it was Sharksbreath x Super Haze and then it was Sharksbreath x G13/Haze and now on the new website they dont even tell you the lineage.Then there was the big Cannalope Haze - Cinderella99 fiasco and now the X-18 thing.....what else do people need to >NOT< trust them anymore? I dont care if the LA con. or the Cannalope or what else smokes nice...i mean most bagseeds(if grown right)smokes good so what is it about that...why would people pay good money for this stuff? If you can have some way nicer stuff for less money.So sorry for being in rage but that whole "seedgame" as Herbalistic said gets me goin from time to time....its good to see there are still people who arent blind.

Keep the eyes open peeps and please stay all how ya are!!!! GS :wave:

Burt

Veteran
mk-ultra bagseed?
LOL-thats taking it a little too far imo-i think their LA acquired genetics are legit and pouring over forums where DNA are welcome, it seems many growers are too

hachis

Burt said:
mk-ultra bagseed?
LOL-thats taking it a little too far imo-i think their LA acquired genetics are legit and pouring over forums where DNA are welcome, it seems many growers are too

You should write a email to Adam at info@thseeds.com and ask him. He sold them a bag of MK-Ultra when they had nothing good to smoke in AMS.

They received most of there LA acquired genetics after there release of "LA Con."

Last edited:

Burt

Veteran
why would i?
i don't care-i'm an equal opportunity head :)
i run a pheno of SAGE i'm quite proud of but wouldn't pass up the chance to try out the cantelope, chocolope or the LA confidential-thats just me though

Cannabeard

This is bogus. Raco, you are one of few that have a heart and the generosity of an angel. I know that from reading the miles of threads from you and your friends. For some scum fuck seed biz to market something in this way is low down. I have never, and now will never, support this bullshit seed company with my dollars.

If I am correct in my thinking these pricks are originally from the States, it is actions like this that give us all a bad name in the eyes of the world. There are some Americans out there that are like this, but to those that read this, I hope you know we all are not in the same mind set. It makes me sick that I even just typed that. But the truth it is, sad but true.

Just another reason I try so hard to live right and treat others the way I would like to be treated.

Live well my Spanish brothers. I have no advice for you in this matter, just a strong and somewhat scattered opinion. I have seen with my own eyes what you have done for this community and those that need. Keep fighting the good fight, and doing the great work that you do. Just have to cover you ass more so in the future I guess.

Take care my friends....

Cannabeard

Last edited:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thx friends!
hachis,
Thx for posting that.I´m sure that the pic is a cut of my x18 keeper.I passed it on to a member of both ICmag and Cannabiscafé.net without knowing he´s friends with D&A.
Then he told me that they had 1 male,saved from a police raid in Amsterdam,and that Aaron was intersted in the XVIII cut ...to preserve the line...and that they got the 18 from xxxxxxx,a friend of mine,not Tom himself.
I´m pretty sure that DNA already had the cut before I was asked...
I havent talked to Tom or xxxxxxx yet
but I´m pissed :badday:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here´s the SAME pic...
Random00 said:
:wave:

First of all, congratulations to Raco for another successful thread. There is no doubt that he knows how to do his thing! Greetings also to Charlie Garcia. This hybrid sounds inspiring to say the least.

Like Charlie, my experience with DC and X-18 is based on one individual from each strain (Raco's keepers, named Parineeta and XVIII respectively).

In few words, I'd say that Deep Chunk represents the Afghan pride while X-18 resembles the Pakistani workability.

Growing these two true, distinctive hash plants implies two different characters from the Hindu Kush. Deep Chunk is a whole world of particularities from clone to smoke; X-18 simply works with humility. Though its yield is average at best, X-18 shows a typical Paki stretch during the first month of flowering, but doesn't branch. In opposite, DC barely grows in height, and the yield is ridiculous.

X-18 is the smell, DC is the look. Both buds are dense and rock hard but in a different way. X-18 buds are literally crusted with resin and their manicure is very easy, while DC buds are rounded and colourful with exotic patterns (the weed looks out of this world).

In flower, the X-18 reeks of cheese and chorizo. The smell develops along the flowering but it's always very pungent. The smell of the herbal cannabis when finished and dried is more acrid and citric, almost acid. Deep Chunk smell consistently like moss, a bit musty; it remembers me the smell of the asparagus soup.

Last but not least, the effect. While both plants are absolutely medicinal, Deep Chunk is more of a consistent experience, and X-18 can put your head to spin. I mean, both genetics have wonderfully balanced resin profiles, but the Afghan has a constant effect (floaty and numbing at times), while the Paki can sit with the smoker in different ways (relaxed or brainstormed) depending on the person and the circumstances.

Everytime I taste the X-18, think its active compounds profile is so well balanced that I almost don't feel stoned, so I tell everybody when they try it for the first time. However, I end up watching some kind of alarm in their eyes often. Therefore, I'd say it can hit hard :nono:

Greetings,
Random

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Sorry his has happened to ya Raco. Your plants are an extension of your soul and it clearly shows. This is wrong, but it's the way the DNA guys do business, sketchy!

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
I call them "Lucky Chuckers...."

Another Dubiously obtained "strain" from the Boys.... No surprise. Unforch, descriptions cannot be trusted from them, and some other seed purveyors.... There is a bar that was set quite low, since some Bean-Dealers came on the scene.

They are good growers, but people are "stepping stones" for them.

First they ask, and if the answer is "no," then they take.

The new HT Mag is effectively an ad for DNA>

The HTCC is becoming a Megalomaniacal Thrill for Aaron, and I personally do not wish to witness that again. After 3 Cups in a row, I am prob gonna decline to go to this one, because of the extreme devotion to DNA, and their Not-quite-gourmet-dubiously-obtaines-naught explained- pollen experiments.

Never heard that one about the LA being bagseed from MK Ultra... Haha, that's a showstopper.. Makes me want to try to grow MK again... Except TH Seeds info on its' strains is almost as inacurate as DNA....!

Good growers lucky strains...

Freaky RECON in my garden. Trifolate structure, low-yielder, odd genetics, good weed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts