What's new

X-18 Pure Pakistani

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizz

Veteran
thanks RR but you still dident tell me much. I was over at the farm earlyer and dna is over ther running there mouth about having the x18 seeds and having there male, what I really wonder is why in the hell do they need Raco's cut if they have more origanal x18 seeds???? I have alot of other questions of there wat of doing things.

KindBudKid

FriendlyFriend aka Pound4Pound one of the biggest scammers on the net.. He's been banned from like every canna site there's ever been.. Told people he was a med patient and people sent him all kind of cuts/hash/bud/seeds shit you name it he'd scam it.. There's a stickie in Rez's forum on him..

Grizz

Veteran
Hachis I go by grizz over there, I posted what I thought about the way DNA does there buisness and am taking some heat for it.

Raco I wish you would go over there and explain your self to the haters.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Joesy,
A waste of time....
I haven´t talked with Tom yet,but I´ll do.
See how the story changed :)

"wass happening leo never got the X18 female or male they were in the safe house
I killed her because she was not a good expression of what she should have been so i cut her down just like i have cut many other that dont meet the standard.

Selection"

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hola mrdj,

jejejejej!!
here´s ol raco dancing with the devils...jajajajajaj!!
I still have one J of The White and more to share the next session :wink:

misterdj

Raco said:
Hola mrdj,

jejejejej!!
here´s ol raco dancing with the devils...jajajajajaj!!
I still have one J of The White and more to share the next session :wink:

I'm waiting for that session buddy :jump:

Keep fighting!

Offtopic:I would choose this bike instead a new car...you know... :muahaha:
2007_vrscdx_1024.jpg

mosthigh125

go visit them and wear a burlap sack jacket full of spider mites.....a bunch of roses covered in powdery mildew would be nice too... :fsu:

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
You must feel lucky Raco...an open invitation to the farm from the high and mighty DNA....

Stay Safe

Grizz

Veteran
GDK said:
You must feel lucky Raco...an open invitation to the farm from the high and mighty DNA....

Stay Safe
whats funny is Raco has already been to the farm on a different thread and dna wont even say he was. I hope like hell all there lies catch up with them right there on open forum for all to see. I just visited over there and Raco is there on the dna x 18 thread. he called them on a lie and BH is trying to keep it clean, can't wait to see what dna replies .

L

Leonidas

I gave up and just edited all my post , If people can't see thru the bullshit twisted words they posted in that thread I can't explain it without being called a hater LOL . Me a hater , you all know I don't do that shit . Zoo

Grizz

Veteran
I guess I should follow your example LEON he he. I will never get used to not calling you zoo.

L

Leonidas

Don't you worry bro I am and will always be Zoo , LOL . Trust me it's hard to just bite my tongue when I know things are bullshit but I just don't wanna argue with folks that are just trying to back what they think is some great breeders ..

Last edited:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
misterdj said:
I'm waiting for that session buddy :jump:

Keep fighting!

Offtopic:I would choose this bike instead a new car...you know... :muahaha:
2007_vrscdx_1024.jpg
thats what im talking bout!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.