What's new

WV Grow 2006

CCronik

Very Stoned off the maroc. Been trying to stay away from the grow during daylight why there hasnt been any recent pics. Have had a bit of legal trouble as of late F'n undercover pig popped me at a recent concert with a couple of joints. About 5 times less than the legal limit in my state yet they still charged me with a felony intent to distribute. This my friends is why you have a good lawyer, gonna cost me some $ but everything will be dropped. Sept 1 is the harvest date of the maroc will have some pics for sure.

pez

Please do post pics, I also intend to harvest my Maroc around then.

Hopefully your legal trobules will end out good as well.

hilljack

fuck the pigs....intent to distribute for like 2 grams... fuck that

good luck with the grow

lets go mountaineers

lets go drink some beers

CCronik

Thanks for the support guys got prelim hearing tuesday will let ya know how it goes. Hoping the magistrate walks in and realizes its a waste of his time to take such a petty charge to trial.

CCronik

HILLJACK i see im not the only eers fan around. Are you near wv? Cant wait for the WVU vs. Marshall home opener is gonna be wild. Its the 2nd of sept if u was wondering why im harvesting my few maroc plants then its because I just gotta quick dry a nice joint to smoke while watching my mounties. Rockin the BLUE LOT all the way. If anyone is planning on going to any WVU games home or away Private Msg and we will meet up.

3 most important things in life

1. Family

2. Friends

3. Mountaineer Football

CCronik

well just got back from my hearing. My lawyer played some hardball with the arresting office and he managed to plea down from 6 counts of posession with 1 count of intent to distribute to 2 counts of Disorderly Conduct. Dont know how I got so lucky but I guess being younger and a college student really helped me out. Hit hard with fines but thats nothing compared to loosing my freedom. Pics coming on friday for sure.

CCronik

Finally a real update

Finally a real update

OK guys as promised here are some recent pics i got a digi cam so atleast these are better quality. First up is the maroc thats gonna be gettin harvested next weekend.
Wish i coulda had something in this pic to get a scale but that bud is about aslong as my forearm and almost the girth of a 2 liter bottle.

Here are only rox that managed to make it in this spot.

Here are a couple of my bigger Guerillas Gusto plants.

And here is a Pure Power Plant that had to get tied over as it was growing into the bottom of a tree and shaded it really badly

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How the hell is it possible to posess something 6 times at once? Seems like double jeopardy. Gardens sure are lookin happy. Thats a huge bud!

CCronik

Wow that maroc is yellowing up bigtime cant wait to get some harvest pics for u guys. Im thinking atleast another 30-35 days on everything elsetho damn i wish i woulda just grown maroc would be nice to have everything done sept 1.

CCronik

Pipe they had TRIED to charge me with each joint individually thank god for good lawyers that know that they cant get away with that bs.

CCronik

Finally i get around to getting u guys some pics. Ive been doing a perpetual harvest and have completly harvested 8 of my girls. Heres a pic of the Cola off my ROX. The buds have such a stong skunky smell. Still got 1 Guerillas Gusto and my NL left. Nirvana's Pure Power Plant has been a huge surprise. Very big fluffy buds. Yet the Guerillas Gusto was the big dissapointment. Had Really big plants but the buds are just wayy too leafy took forever to trim. Guess thats what i get for getting the cheapest seeds Sensi Seeds Made. Will have some more pics once everything drys out.
Sad thing is ive got to wait another 9 moths before I can plant again. Guess its time for the 400 watt HPS right. Id say total yield thus far has been around 20-25 OZ. Hoping to hit 30-35 once the NL and other gusto is done.

CCronik

Here is a small Power Plant right before harvest. I was so excited to harvest
I only took pics of my first 2 plants I got to.

Last edited:

CCronik

Would def have to be the Maroc the most potent strain would be the Rox tho. Maroc has it on taste and also done in a month early you really cant beat it. Next year my plans are 20 maroc clones in a small raised bed SOG style also 10 Medicno Madness. That will be my early harvest around Sept 1. Then im thinking about 10 Sensi Star for the late harvest but Im growing in some elevation and i think budrot may really catch up with a plant going that late into flowering. I prob lost 3-4 oz from budrot this year. Loosing any is just too much for me. Im also going to be rediging my holes as Im looking for some bigger plants next year. Will have some more pics this weekend of the harvest.

hamstring

Veteran
CCronik
Great Grow. Looks real good.

I am from the Midwest and grew Shaman this year it also finished around Sept 1st. Great Taste but disappointed with the potency.

How potent is the Maroc?
Are yeilds good also?

It looked like a small plant. Like you said nothing to put it in scale.

PEACE

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts