What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wuhan Coronavirus is an Offensive Biological Warfare Weapon

TNTBudSticker

Veteran

mRNA in blood after 28 days​

This was Done in Denmark.Says alot about studies that need to be done.Says something about why are some people making more spike protein than others..Aspirate! Silly injecting into the Blood vein.

Last edited:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
The CDC has put these MRN jabs on kids vax schedules. Now the schools are free to kill off the kids. These sick fucks just wont stop.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
FqSI0uIWcAIPo3_ (1).jpeg

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Meteorologist Alissa Carlson Schwartz posted on her Facebook page this afternoon. “Thanks for all the texts, calls, and well wishes. I am going to be ok!” She gave no further details.

She was a Miss America contestant and has a preexisting heart condition... a leaky heart valve.

Nice try insinuating that it has fuckall to do with a virus or a vaccine...

Dumb people should buy it.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
you are right! how did i not see this before? they were using reverse psychology on us the whole time! "Just say no!" or "don't drink and drive!" "don't bogart that joint, my friend..." :whistling: subliminal messaging from all directions... :smoke:
Don't bogart that joint, my friend
Pass it over to me
Roll another one
Just like the other one
You've been hanging on to it
And I sure would like a hit

Last edited:

RobFromTX

Hey I know a flat earther! "When you can see the golden gate bridge from a hilltop in Denver we have a problem Houston." 😁 My favorite line so far. Really nice guy

BudToaster

Veteran
Yup.

The Holocaust never happened either.

Did you hear that the Earth is flat?

and the earth is on ...

“Well, what you call ‘planet Earth’ is not round at all. Actually, it is kind of a large, flat disk that rests on the shoulders of four giant elephants.” “And what do these four elephants stand on?” the scientist inquired. “They stand on the back of a giant turtle,” the elderly woman answered. “And what does that turtle stand on?” the scientist asked with an inquisitive grin. “On another, bigger, turtle.” “And what does the second turtle stand on?” “Well, my dear man,” said the elderly woman with a victorious smile, “it’s turtles all the way down!”

Anonymous. Turtles All The Way Down: Vaccine Science and Myth (pp. 35-36). The Turtles Team. Kindle Edition.

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
1679388459128.png

Synopsis: When dehumanization becomes a social project

Between technological dystopias, media-political manipulations and economic “Great Reset”, Western populations, more disoriented and weakened than ever, have many reasons to wonder what sauce they will be eaten. Financial and monetary collapse, digital omni-surveillance, social engineering and other ideological re-education projects will of course be on the menu of this book!

But beyond these topical themes, this book still invites you to go back to the source of a certain number of fashionable societal ideas, of which you will discover aspects that are as amazing as they are unknown. get ready for an uninhibited exploration of the dark side of the contemporary West...

Last edited:

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
“Technologies of the Fourth Industrial Revolution […] can intrude into the previously private space of our minds by reading our thoughts and influencing our behavior. »
Klaus Schwab in Shaping the Future of the Fourth Industrial Revolution, 2018