What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wuhan Coronavirus is an Offensive Biological Warfare Weapon

armedoldhippy

Veteran
sorry about that ... i thought you had a thread about walking into a bank with your weapon - i assumed there would only be a problem if it was obvious you were armed. my most grievous mistake.
pistol printed in my pants pocket. it IS obvious if one is looking for it. forgot i even had it on me (VERY light weight), normally leave it in vehicle. security guard there informed me the other day that it was okay since they have no sign up on door alerting to "no carry". :good:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
no significance at all unless you are willing to listen to those that study things like that instead of make shit up out of whole cloth for political purposes. feel free to ignore whatever does not fit pre-conceived notions that you hope will be validated... you can show people knowledge, but you cannot force them to understand it...

Hempy McNoodle

Why don't they want to look at the Wuhan Institute of Virology? :chin:

"The Commission made 11 recommendations, including stronger regulation of the wild animal trade, the creation of a new WHO biosecurity oversight authority, better international coordination in the face of infectious diseases, and a new $60 billion a year Global Health Fund to support health systems and pandemic preparedness in lower income countries."

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Every country with a high jab rate has a high excess mortality.Operation Warp speed was led by the Pentagon and the info about a lab leak was immediately torpedoed.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Yep he claimed, but papers showed as explained by clinical researcher Sasha Latypova it was the Pentagon and the FDA was just pretending.
FmigjRQWIAInfdh.jpeg

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran

buzzmobile

Veteran

About the Artist​

Alexandra (Sasha) Latypova​

I was born in Ukraine and moved to the United States in the 1990's. My primary career was not related to art, but eventually I was fortunate to gain more space and time in my life to dedicate it to art learning. I studied with Steve Carpenter a figurative artist in Rochester NY, with Sergei Chubirko - a master academic draftsman in Florence, Italy, and took several painting workshops and classes with David Leffel and Sherrie McGraw - both preeminent contemporary artists. I am inspired by the Russian Impressionists and Realists schools of painting as I grew up visiting museums in Kiev, Moscow and St Petersburg that exhibit timeless collections of art. I currently live at Lake Tahoe in Nevada.

Commissions accepted. You can purchase available artworks on this site or please inquire by email if you are interested in larger works.

Note: if you are interested in discussion on covid topics, please see my Substack publication "Due Diligence and Art" at

BudToaster

Veteran
yeah, it is so simple to uncover the fraud in the US medical system that even an artist (!) can see the bull shit covering the landscape, dripping out of the tv non-stop to spread the fear, being shoveled with both hands from the government.

it's every womxn for them selves ... still, i find the estimate of 700 million dead this year to be a stretch.

then again, there are those three pesky microRNA that are unleashed/promoted by the vaxx that stimulate cancer by suppressing the natural immune response, that normally keeps the cancers in check.

credit where credit is due: this bio-weapon is very effective. biggly.

remember, the spike sequence that is coded into the vaxx came from china. turned into a vaxx shot over the weekend (! yea for technology, ology, ology, oh!), and injected into several billion arms, so far.

yeah, this daily shitshow has anything on the streaming beat hands down.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts