Veteran

Attachments

• photo2069381.jpg
    photo2069381.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 11

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Another “bombshell” covering up the fact that you’re afraid of getting a shot.

Looks like everytime you get paid when convince someone to get the jab.Is this your bus btw? Haven't received a contract which says you get paid for being a guinea pig 😬🙄

Resized_20210922_111118_9408.jpeg.jpg

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
You will get "paid" from not taking their poison jab, when you survive and there are far fewer mooches out there to feed and house. The "elites" goal is population reduction, gates has stated such. Don't be part of it.

moose eater

Maybe the Senate should subpoena Peter Daszak and ask him if he had any plans to spread lab created bat coronaviruses amongst wild populations of horseshoe bats in Laos...

Or subpoena the bats, and depose them in order to ascertain if they've vacationed in Wu Han in the last 2 to 2-1/2 years?

moose eater

no doubt they are all BLM members...bats like moths:biggrin:

Bats are mostly darker colored, too. I knew there was a reason many white people are terrified of them. I suspect they'd feel differently about albino bats... Except for that whole glowing red eyes thing.. Kinda' Satanic, when one thinks about it.

(*Though if you're actively -thinking- about that kind of shit, you clearly need a longer 'chores list' at my home...)

moose eater

But it's the ANTIFA bats a person has to REALLY be concerned with; their invisible organization is a huge part of what makes them especially dangerous.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
🦇 clearly since they live in communities they must be commies,it's right there in the word community....if they were decent patriotic,god fearing creatures they would live in single bat-family dwellings and keep lesser forest creatures living in sub-human conditions by pricing them out of the forest real estate market

moose eater

🦇 clearly since they live in communities they must be commies,it's right there in the word community....if they were decent patriotic,god fearing creatures they would live in single bat-family dwellings and keep lesser forest creatures living in sub-human conditions by pricing them out of the forest real estate market

And why the caves??!! What is it they're hiding from us??!!

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!

Wow! I mean Wow! You don't honestly believe the drivel you have just posted!!! It don't matter the colour of your skin but the strength of ones character. Does that sound familiar! Red or blue (colours), I don't care)) put them all in a bag, shake flip, shake again.... What do you have? A politician... so give me a frigging break! :tiphat:

moose eater

C.A.V.E.S. communist area vaccine experimental shit

-NOW- I get it!! Those sneaky little bastards!! Flying into the dark with their night-vision radar and stuff!!

If it weren't for them eating offensive, disease-carrying insects, and providing good fertilizers with their guano, I'd say that we need to exterminate all of them -right- now. But that old, "My enemy's enemy is my friend" thing gets in the way... As long as they're eating problematic bugs, I can turn a blind eye to the nefarious nature of their beings. Kinda' like Samosa, Pinochet, The Shaw, Saddam, Baby Doc, and all the rest of those night creatures.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
-NOW- I get it!! Those sneaky little bastards!! Flying into the dark with their night-vision radar and stuff!!

If it weren't for them eating offensive, disease-carrying insects, and providing good fertilizers with their guano, I'd say that we need to exterminate all of them -right- now. But that old, "My enemy's enemy is my friend" thing gets in the way... As long as they're eating problematic bugs, I can turn a blind eye to the nefarious nature of their beings. Kinda' like Samosa, Pinochet, The Shaw, Saddam, Baby Doc, and all the rest of those night creatures.

well sure,as long as fruit bats can't marry or adopt kids then all good:good:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow! I mean Wow! You don't honestly believe the drivel you have just posted!!! It don't matter the colour of your skin but the strength of ones character. Does that sound familiar! Red or blue (colours), I don't care)) put them all in a bag, shake flip, shake again.... What do you have? A politician... so give me a frigging break! :tiphat:

thank you for illustrating my point about people lacking a sense of humor

moose eater

I believe the entire exchange was/is satire. Pure and simple.