What's new

Wuhan Coronavirus is an Offensive Biological Warfare Weapon

robotwithdreams

Veteran
I had not realized there were some who equate a Faraday cage with a tinfoil hat.

Actually as far as i understand it the science behind is sound. The number of products and their intended purpose, not so much.

I was just recommending it for our comrades here who are engaging in the hard work investigating the truths being obfuscated by the powers that be. Certainly the “deep state” will not take kindly to these efforts and may very well destroy their devices for communicating these hard earned truths to us thus preventing us from raising our consciousness.

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Thanks for starting this thread. You have gathered the targeted audience for this post.

Hey, guys. You are awesome and your “research” has done a fantastic job in informing you.

I have couple things you may be interested in. I have a bridge for sale that will take you to a private island where original haze and og kush grow naturally featuring the highest cannabinoids found any where in our galaxy (confirmed by intergalactic neighbors). Its only $4,909, you can paypal me.
If you cant swing that right now i understand. No worries, but dont snooze on this.......

View Image

Godspeed, you big beautiful MAGA boaters.

Edit: the above should be galactic neighbors, not intergalactic, that would just be silly.

Thanks bro :angelshug:

As we say in french "the toad's slime does not reach the white dove". B. Gates is just out of my galaxy, my consciousness as a shield, reptilians are afraid of me, don't worry i'm a great black and white super cat!! :ying:

Gry

Veteran
Actually as far as i understand it the science behind is sound. The number of products and their intended purpose, not so much.

I was just recommending it for our comrades here who are engaging in the hard work investigating the truths being obfuscated by the powers that be. Certainly the “deep state” will not take kindly to these efforts and may very well destroy their devices for communicating these hard earned truths to us thus preventing us from raising our consciousness.

You are surely correct with respect to the Faraday effect.
A few older structures have been modified to take advantage of it.
We live in a society that spent a fortune to be able to document and archive everything.
That was not a benign investment.
My contention is the deep state wants us to have such devices.
Cite the number of programs and outfits that provide low cost or free phones.
Wonder how many think of the net as a neat and practically free thing in life.
Was the result of a darpa project combined with a command and control project the Navy had.
Darpa nor the DoD are known as a source of global charitable projects.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Three Wuhan Institute of Virology researchers became sick enough in November 2019 that they sought hospital care, according to US intelligence. This is complicated and tenuous, but it’s consistent with claim COVID19 virus may have escaped from the lab.

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
photo2057688.jpg

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
"Of course, the risk of getting serious blood clots seems much higher for those who get a serious case COVID-19 then it is for those who get vaccinated. They tend to be acute, near-term impacts amenable to various treatments, though, sadly, not life-saving in all cases."

Is it? COVID, the disease alleged to be caused by SARS CoV-2 has never been proven though Koch's postulates, nor has followed Hill's 'examination of other possibilities.
SARS CoV-2 hasn't been isolated from a human.

COVID, is a coverup for vaccine adverse events from the traditional vaccines. All the blood clotting is caused by injection of animal DNA/RNA and proteins that were used to attenuate the viruses for live activated vaccines. Animals have synctyin, that looks like human syncytin, and this is causing autoimmune reactions to platelettes, because this synctyin doesn't have your human self identification known as a toll receptor.

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
"There is an episode on Stargate SG1 where a different species from another planet made the human women infertile over decades. Long term plan. Once they figured it out, it was too late."

"Yep. They only saved the day due to a time travel "loophole" (travel near a solar flare could somehow do this) in the Stargate system."

"Alright! The solution to Biden incompetence and fuck-ups: Time Travel."

"Somebody call Barron."

"Time travel in tv and movies is the stupidest cop out. I hate when they use it. It's always nonsensical and inconsistent and opens up the question of "if you can do this, why isn't it used to solve every episode."

"IN the Stargate series, they don't when future solar flares are going to erupt. In the particular episode, they use the science data of the aliens to find the next solar flare."

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
PRO: I have a horse name huemyn and she had some early symptoms of globdemic “bug”. Pay attention to weight and read back of the box.
For my 300lb huemyn horse I used 5 notches day one AM and in PM. Next day she was running around the yard with just a mild stuffy nose. All pain, throat, chest tightness and cough was gone from 2 doses alone. In 3 days my Foal was back to normal. IT WORKS so you better stock up on it NOW! I love my “horse”.

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
Researchers discovered an enzyme that is genetically related to a key enzyme in snake venom and was found in COVID-19 fatalities in doses 20 times the safe amount.

"In this study, we were able to identify patterns of metabolites that were present in individuals who succumbed to the disease," said Justin Snider, an assistant research professor at the University of Arizona and lead study author. "The metabolites that surfaced revealed cell energy dysfunction and high levels of the sPLA2-11A enzyme. The former was expected but not the latter."
The analysis showed that most healthy people have approximately half a nanogram of the enzyme per milliliter, 63% of people who had severe COVID-19 and died had more than 10 nanograms per milliliter.
Recommended by
"Some of the patients who died from COVID-19 had some of the highest levels of this enzyme that have ever been reported," said Chilton.
Previous research into the enzyme shows that it has similar genetic ancestry to a key enzyme contained in snake venom.
"Like venom coursing through the body, [the enzyme] has the capacity to bind to receptors at neuromuscular junctions and potentially disable the function of these muscles," said Chilton.

Latest posts

Latest posts