What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wuhan Coronavirus is an Offensive Biological Warfare Weapon

Chi13

ICMag Donor
All that shows me is how political all this has become, rather than a health problem. A clip from someone called Tony Heller from realclimatescience commenting on the Coronavirus? Wtf? You are scraping the barrel with this one. Who the fuck is Tony Heller and what makes him qualified to comment on this? What makes you think he knows what he is talking about? And who's the drunken Irish fool they interview at the end?

He should also lay off the Valium before making a clip.

Horselover Fat

Veteran
interesting stats, very telling how the end of the curve is equaling out with past years. i'm starting to think the Russian scientist was right about the herd imunity. was swimming yesterday and the pool looked like any other summer day in years past. so many people so close together and its been months now. still no massive spikes in infections or deaths. i bet we are back to the normal yearly death numbers here too.

Being outside is very different from being inside in terms of spreading infections through air.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Being outside is very different from being inside in terms of spreading infections through air.

lol, its funny you say that, just as we got there, a summer storm broke and the pool warned everyone in the outside section to get out of the water and out from under trees due to the lightning. so everyone either left or headed to the indoor section, lmao. all of a sudden we were packed in the inside section with people everywhere. i started getting paranoid i will admit. luckily the storm was just a short one and people start dispersing again after about 1 hour.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
All that shows me is how political all this has become, rather than a health problem. A clip from someone called Tony Heller from realclimatescience commenting on the Coronavirus? Wtf? You are scraping the barrel with this one. Who the fuck is Tony Heller and what makes him qualified to comment on this? What makes you think he knows what he is talking about? And who's the drunken Irish fool they interview at the end?

He should also lay off the Valium before making a clip.

this isnt china, anyone can look and talk about governments statistics. the only argument to be made is whether the stats are true and correct, the rest is just logical. so you saying he used fake stats?

Horselover Fat

Veteran
lol, its funny you say that, just as we got there, a summer storm broke and the pool warned everyone in the outside section to get out of the water and out from under trees due to the lightning. so everyone either left or headed to the indoor section, lmao. all of a sudden we were packed in the inside section with people everywhere. i started getting paranoid i will admit. luckily the storm was just a short one and people start dispersing again after about 1 hour.

Haha, yeah, well, that does sound like a better environment to spread disease :biglaugh: but seriously, outside there is an endless supply of fresh air and even a tiny breeze is more effective than any ventilation system indoors. Also the sun kills pathogens effectively.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
this isnt china, anyone can look and talk about governments statistics. the only argument to be made is whether the stats are true and correct, the rest is just logical. so you saying he used fake stats?

China has statistics. but they make theirs up to suit ruling juntas purposes. 3 types of lies - lies. damned lies. statistics. and i never believe those from authoritarians in government... ANY government . JMHO

shaggyballs

Veteran
From Roms link...

“No one has died from the coronavirus”. Important revelations shared by Dr Stoian Alexov, President of the Bulgarian Pathology Association.

Rosemary Frei and Patrick Corbett Ahigh-profile European pathologist is reporting that he and his colleagues across Europe have not found any evidence of any deaths from the novel coronavirus on that continent. Dr. Stoian Alexov called the World Health Organization (WHO) a “criminal medical organization” for creating worldwide fear and chaos without providing objectively verifiable proof of a pandemic. Another stunning revelation from Bulgarian Pathology Association (BPA) president Dr. Alexov is that he believes it’s currently “impossible” to create a vaccine against the virus. He also revealed that European pathologists haven’t identified any antibodies that are specific for SARS-CoV-2.

Absolem

The people down playing covid today are no different then the people of the 1950's who went out of their way to say cigarettes weren't harmful and were actually good for you.

https://healthfeedback.org/claimrev...-report-pathologists-revelations-on-covid-19/

CLAIM
“no one has died from the coronavirus”
VERDICT..........FALSE

SOURCE: Patrick Corbett, Rosemary Frei, OffGuardian, 2 Jul. 2020

DETAILS
Inaccurate: Contrary to the article’s claims, people have died from COVID-19. This is evident from the excess mortality seen in 2020, in which a higher number of deaths are occurring relative to previous years before the pandemic. As reported by several published studies, antibodies specific for SARS-CoV-2 have also been discovered and the novel coronavirus has been shown to cause COVID-19.

shaggyballs

Veteran
The people down playing covid today are no different then the people of the 1950's who went out of their way to say cigarettes weren't harmful and were actually good for you.

https://healthfeedback.org/claimrev...-report-pathologists-revelations-on-covid-19/

CLAIM
“no one has died from the coronavirus”
VERDICT..........FALSE

SOURCE: Patrick Corbett, Rosemary Frei, OffGuardian, 2 Jul. 2020

DETAILS
Inaccurate: Contrary to the article’s claims, people have died from COVID-19. This is evident from the excess mortality seen in 2020, in which a higher number of deaths are occurring relative to previous years before the pandemic. As reported by several published studies, antibodies specific for SARS-CoV-2 have also been discovered and the novel coronavirus has been shown to cause COVID-19.

You think you have all the answers.
You are sooo sure you know the truth, right?

Why are these folks saying these things putting their entire career and life on the line?

Why would these good folks doctors lawyers, nurses do this sort of thing?
It is being said all over the world, by so many.....
Why?

https://acu2020.org/international/

Absolem

You think you have all the answers.
You are sooo sure you know the truth, right?

Why are these folks saying these things putting their entire career and life on the line?

Why would these good folks doctors lawyers, nurses do this sort of thing?
It is being said all over the world, by so many.....
Why?

https://acu2020.org/international/

Nope. I don't go out of my way like you to find the outlier to thump my chest like you just proved something wrong with one article.

If a hotel chain wanted to set their water temp for showers at one setting and did a study finding 85% of people liked their shower temp within a set range you would then find the few people who love their shower super hot or super cold then claim the hotel didn't do a proper study.

You live your life in the outliers and don't understand why we don't take you seriously.

You are the type of person if somebody averaged 95% correct answers in college you would then try to discredit them by focusing on the 5% they got wrong.

Really think you suffer from a mild case of Aspergers.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Nope. I don't go out of my way like you to find the outlier to thump my chest like you just proved something wrong with one article.

If a hotel chain wanted to set their water temp for showers at one setting and did a study finding 85% of people liked their shower temp within a set range you would then find the few people who love their shower super hot or super cold then claim the hotel didn't do a proper study.

You live your life in the outliers and don't understand why we don't take you seriously.

You are the type of person if somebody averaged 95% correct answers in college you would then try to discredit them by focusing on the 5% they got wrong.

no. my oldest son has Aspergers. shag is way down the spectrum from him, i assure you. my son can hold a conversation without repetitive babbling & resorting to ad nauseum arguments & insults. NOT an Aspie...he has a solid case of recto-cranial inversion.

shaggyballs

Veteran

Nice spins, did not make a lot of sense but nice spin.

Thank you for the assessment.

Maybe I should have refused some of those vaccines now that the studies show links.

Here is one for you....
According to Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders
the associations between sadism (A well known mental disorder) and GAIT (Global Assessment of Internet Trolling)
scores were so strong that it might be said that online trolls are prototypical everyday sadists

shaggyballs

Veteran
no. my oldest son has Aspergers. shag is way down the spectrum from him, i assure you. my son can hold a conversation without repetitive babbling & resorting to ad nauseum arguments & insults. NOT an Aspie...he has a solid case of recto-cranial inversion.

You just can not be a troll...
You are always so helpful...:biglaugh:

According to Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders
the associations between sadism (A well known mental disorder) and GAIT (Global Assessment of Internet Trolling)
scores were so strong that it might be said that online trolls are prototypical everyday sadists

If the shoe fits brother.
:laughing:

shaggyballs

Veteran
From Roms link...

“No one has died from the coronavirus”. Important revelations shared by Dr Stoian Alexov, President of the Bulgarian Pathology Association.

Rosemary Frei and Patrick Corbett Ahigh-profile European pathologist is reporting that he and his colleagues across Europe have not found any evidence of any deaths from the novel coronavirus on that continent. Dr. Stoian Alexov called the World Health Organization (WHO) a “criminal medical organization” for creating worldwide fear and chaos without providing objectively verifiable proof of a pandemic. Another stunning revelation from Bulgarian Pathology Association (BPA) president Dr. Alexov is that he believes it’s currently “impossible” to create a vaccine against the virus. He also revealed that European pathologists haven’t identified any antibodies that are specific for SARS-CoV-2.

Enough feeding the trolls...
Back on topic

mr.brunch

Veteran
Sounds a bit like paranoid ramblings ... they refer to things as established facts, when they aren’t.
So when they back up the main story with unestablished conspiracy ideas ( theories require evidence, not just guessing) , it detracts from any credibility.
IMO.

But then maybe I’m wrong and they Knew how to bioengineer a virus prior to 1918, but I doubt it.

shaggyballs

Veteran
Sounds a bit like paranoid ramblings ... they refer to things as established facts, when they aren’t.
So when they back up the main story with unestablished conspiracy ideas ( theories require evidence, not just guessing) , it detracts from any credibility.
IMO.

But then maybe I’m wrong and they Knew how to bioengineer a virus prior to 1918, but I doubt it.

Ok , you don't agree with it, that's cool, free thinking is good.

You are aware of bio weapons that were tested on the american public right?

This is a well established fact.

Latest posts

Latest posts