What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wuhan Coronavirus is an Offensive Biological Warfare Weapon

Klompen

he was the head of the KGB. all i need to know. millions of folks hated Bush because he headed the CIA. can't say that i blame them for mistrust at bare damn minimum. every stupid thing we do pushes the middle east further into Putins lap...

Putin is certainly a dangerous man. I wouldn't argue otherwise. He's a very different character than G.H.W. Bush though. The biggest irony about Putin is that he was selected to lead because he was considered a mousy bureaucrat with a solid reputation that those in power believed could be controlled. Boy did they peg him wrong!

Its a common misconception that Putin was head of the KGB. He was not. Instead, he was head of the FSB, which is the agency that was created as the Soviet Union was dissolved and the Russian Federation was created instead. There are significant functional differences, but its certainly fair to say its not entirely different either. Definitely a huge difference in missions though. At the time in which Putin was in charge though, the Russian Federation was basically completely obedient to Bill Clinton(Clinton had an inexplicable amount of control over Yeltsin). The Cold War antagonism between the Russian intelligence services and the USA was at an all-time calm level. Putin literally oversaw the most US-friendly FSB that there ever was. In many ways he seemed like he was going to be very friendly to the West. Then Kosovo happened. That was the catalyst of changes that really ruined our relationship with Russia.

I am definitely frustrated to see how easy Russia is gaining influence in the world in general. I am not frustrated to see them making friends, but I am frustrated to see how we've set things up so all that Putin really needs to do is be honest with his allies and to keep his word when it comes to protecting them. That's it, because we've set the bar so incredibly low. China is making similar inroads in places like Africa thanks to the US government wrecking all good will toward us internationally for the last 30 years.

Klompen

you better watch out, you are not allowed to speak such truths at the moment. you might get canceled and lose your job.

I am disabled and basically self-employed, so I am honestly pretty curious what they could do to get me canceled ;) I work really hard all the time, but even I would have a hard time explaining to anyone exactly what I should be described as professionally..... The world in general has no idea how much botany I engage in :D

Jammal

Actually Trump sucks as he has shown even the democrats what REAL spending looks like!

And despite even that, he beats the next choice made for us all :biglaugh:

The demos are going with Biden because he is going to lose. They are pushing for chaos , they want riots from the far left crazies when Trump wins 2020.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Trump 2020 he is our only hope.

You sound like family guy.At least we still don't have a war with Russia, that would be different when we had Hillary as president.Bombs awayyyy.

Putin is a good chess player and don't play chess with him, because you'll loose.

Klompen

I am delusional?

How many big name creeps are being arrested under Trump

Not really a significant amount. There are also thousands of kids missing from Trump's detention program. Your inability to see that Trump is part of the problem makes you very much part of the problem. Why are you hurting the children by supporting a pedo creep Shaggy?

Around 1500 kids went missing and while some of them certainly aren't being trafficked, what about the rest? Trump can't account for hundreds of kids.

Its great that you can see that the Clintons are evil pedo creeps, but your delusional inability to see that their old friend Donnie Tiny Hands is in on it is baffling.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ted-border-unaccompanied-minors-a8374801.html

shaggyballs

Veteran
Not really a significant amount. There are also thousands of kids missing from Trump's detention program. Your inability to see that Trump is part of the problem makes you very much part of the problem. Why are you hurting the children by supporting a pedo creep Shaggy?

Around 1500 kids went missing and while some of them certainly aren't being trafficked, what about the rest? Trump can't account for hundreds of kids.

Its great that you can see that the Clintons are evil pedo creeps, but your delusional inability to see that their old friend Donnie Tiny Hands is in on it is baffling.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ted-border-unaccompanied-minors-a8374801.html

Maybe if you read my post you would know the truth.

Trump 2020

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran

this is not proof of Trump being a pedo? these kids were given to sponsors, some illegal imigrants themselves. they didnt answer check up calls, but that doesn't mean trump sold them off or something. this policy was implemented so the unaccompanied minors wouldn't be in a detention facility. which seems much worse then being with a sponsor. but they do need to check up on this and find those kids. there might well be some dodgy sponsors who are trying to trafic them. no love for trump, but logic compels me to make the point.

edited to add: they let them free to their sponsors so they wouldn't be in the detention facility. which is better? maybe make up your minds. :D

Last edited:

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran

this is not proof of Trump being a pedo? these kids were given to sponsors, some illegal imigrants themselves. they didnt answer check up calls, but that doesn't mean trump sold them off or something. this policy was implemented so the unaccompanied minors wouldn't be in a detention facility. which seems much worse then being with a sponsor. but they do need to check up on this and find those kids. there might well be some dodgy sponsors who are trying to trafic them. no love for trump, but logic compels me to make the point.

edited to add: they let them free to their sponsors so they wouldn't be in the detention facility. which is better? maybe make up your minds. :D

some of those kids were being used to get across the border. after release to whomever, they were recycled back to be used again to cross the border...many several times.

https://www.cbp.gov/frontline/border-crisis-cbp-fights-child-exploitation

https://cis.org/Arthur/Fake-Family-Units-Border

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/07/poli...-babies-to-cross-border-fact-check/index.html

there are more articles if you cared to look.

Klompen

You are right that this is not proof in itself that Trump is a pedo. What this is proof of, however, is that Trump has a situation where kids are going missing and he is not even addressing it. The claims that Trump is so concerned about missing kids are totally baseless propaganda. For all their talk about Trump being so hard on traffickers, it doesn't seem like he's even dealing with one of the most obvious missing children situations that is right in front of him and totally under his control.

Klompen

some of those kids were being used to get across the border. after release to whomever, they were recycled back to be used again to cross the border...many several times.

https://www.cbp.gov/frontline/border-crisis-cbp-fights-child-exploitation

https://cis.org/Arthur/Fake-Family-Units-Border

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/07/poli...-babies-to-cross-border-fact-check/index.html

there are more articles if you cared to look.

You are totally missing the point: Trump is being given credit for saving so many kids, but there's no proof he's actually doing it. Here is a situation where kids are going missing. Sure, some of them are not going into trafficking, but it would be naive to assume that all of them disappear in some way that is harmless to them. If even a quarter of them are truly vanishing; that's still hundreds of kids. Trump doesn't give a fuck about the kids. I challenge all these bootlickers to show any proof that Trump is actually challenging human traffickers.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
trump, jizzlane, epstein were all buddies. trump said himself that he and epstein like the girls young.

why isn't he turning himself in for being a kiddie rapist hebephile?

shaggyballs

Veteran
trump, jizzlane, epstein were all buddies. trump said himself that he and epstein like the girls young.

why isn't he turning himself in for being a kiddie rapist hebephile?

So you have proof of what you say then?

Or is this your opinion that everyone needs to adopt cause you just know?

I suspect more hot air is all that is.

That is all you ever provide.

Your opinion, never any real facts ever.
Just more hot air from you.:whee:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran

interesting stats, very telling how the end of the curve is equaling out with past years. i'm starting to think the Russian scientist was right about the herd imunity. was swimming yesterday and the pool looked like any other summer day in years past. so many people so close together and its been months now. still no massive spikes in infections or deaths. i bet we are back to the normal yearly death numbers here too.

Latest posts

Latest posts