What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wuhan Coronavirus is an Offensive Biological Warfare Weapon

Chi13

ICMag Donor
So you have proof to backup that hot air then
Why would the Chinese develop a biological weapon that targets the elderly? How is that a weapon? You're asking me to prove a negative? :laughing:

It also has affected their own population and economy. There are Chinese people that believe this is an American biological weapon. Equally as illogical. It's a virus that has jumped species as many other viruses have in the past.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Why would the Chinese develop a biological weapon that targets the elderly? How is that a weapon? You're asking me to prove a negative? :laughing:

It also has affected their own population and economy. There are Chinese people that believe this is an American biological weapon. Equally as illogical. It's a virus that has jumped species as many other viruses have in the past.

you keep making sense, and the "can't shoot straight" conspiracy wingnuts will brand you a "pointy-headed intellectual elite" in no time... actually, they probably already have.:tiphat:

shaggyballs

Veteran

Who said china?
:laughing:

Where is the missing link if it jumped?
It does not exist.
You sir do not have all the facts here.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Who said china?
:laughing:

Where is the missing link if it jumped?
It does not exist.
You sir do not have all the facts here.
Ok then, why would any country make a biological weapon that mainly kills the elderly? What a shit excuse for a weapon. If it killed young fit men of fighting age I could give it some credence. But it does not.

Last edited:

troutman

Seed Whore
Ok then, why would any country make a biological weapon that mainly kills the elderly?

A country run by Zionists who don't want to pay pensioneers money anymore.

They not worried about the kids today. They are too stupid and already controlled by media.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Ok then, why would any country make a biological weapon that mainly kills the elderly? What a shit excuse for a weapon. If it killed young fit men of fighting age I could give it some credence. But it does not.

i don't think this was made as a weapon, in fact i don't know if it's man made or not, but it could be that they were studying this stuff in a step to make something else with it, or that it was an experiment to learn something and the lab techs are human, humans fuck shit up some times, even the best make mistakes. so to me it not impossible that it was accidentally released from a bio weapons research facility. seems just as likely as it magically apearing out of thin air.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
seems just as likely as it magically appearing out of thin air.

you mean like ebola? the 1918 flu? the Black Plague? if a terror group had the ability to aerosolize ebola, we would be dreaming for the good ol' days when Covid-19 or AIDS was our biggest problem. i'd bet there is a maniac someplace right now working on it...maybe here in the US.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
the black plague has a story, we kinda know how it started and spread. it's not new either, hystorically known phenomenon. same with the spanish flu, there is a history you can look up about it. but the main point is not that its impossible to have naturally occured, i conceded that already above, my point is that it could be something else too, in line with my theory above. just saying it's not a from a bio weapons lab because it only kills elderly is too simplistic. thats my only point. im not in a position to know one way or the other, i don't think you are either.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
aids is a weird one thats for sure, that was some scary shit when it came out, nothing fucks with a boner more in sex then all of a suden wondering if your partner is fully healthy, lmao.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
the black plague has a story, we kinda know how it started and spread. it's not new either, hystorically known phenomenon. same with the spanish flu, there is a history you can look up about it. but the main point is not that its impossible to have naturally occured, i conceded that already above, my point is that it could be something else too, in line with my theory above. just saying it's not a from a bio weapons lab because it only kills elderly is too simplistic. thats my only point. im not in a position to know one way or the other, i don't think you are either.

i agree to a point. but...it is rapidly becoming clear that it does NOT only kill the elderly/infirm. it kills them FIRST, because they are weaker. children, teens & folks in their prime are also dying. i understand there is a research lab in Wuhan studying these viruses & others, the US govt. was funding/aiding in this research. but other than conspiracy wingnuts assertions, i have read/heard NOTHING about it being a bioweapons lab. (please, no one needs to post a "tremendous discovery!" video from facebook or youtube. we got enough horseshit to sift through while hunting for nuggets of truth already.) somehow i seriously doubt our govt was funding/cooperating with a communist countries bioweapons development, sorry.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
what do you think they are researching in a level 4 bio lab? those labs are full of the worst bio weapons you can imagine, they don't call it a bio weapons lab, but thats what it is, the excuse is they are studying how to counter bio weapons so need to have them all on stock. so call the place a fairy castel for all i care, but don't tell me they are not reaserching, experimenting and generaly fucking with bio weapons in those places, that wouldn't be logical.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
what do you think they are researching in a level 4 bio lab? those labs are full of the worst bio weapons you can imagine, they don't call it a bio weapons lab, but thats what it is, the excuse is they are studying how to counter bio weapons so need to have them all on stock. so call the place a fairy castel for all i care, but don't tell me they are not reaserching, experimenting and generaly fucking with bio weapons in those places, that wouldn't be logical.

yes, i suppose it WOULD be illogical to study a disease in order to better understand it BEFORE it "escapes/is "released". better to wake up one day to folks dropping dead and say to yourself "hmmm. i wonder what THAT is?" :laughing:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yes, i suppose it WOULD be illogical to study a disease in order to better understand it BEFORE it "escapes/is "released". better to wake up one day to folks dropping dead and say to yourself "hmmm. i wonder what THAT is?" :laughing:

you lost me there, i didnt say that, i said not studying bio weapons in a level 4 bio facility would be ilogical, there is a slight but important difference. indeed it would be logical for them to study the black plague, spanish flue, aids etc, but you also have sarin and a million other newer substances, viruses etc they are all afraid of, which get studied too. this seems to justify the discriptive label of bio weapons lab or research facility if you prefer.

call the place by any name, but we know at least part of the "work" will be on bio weapons and defending against them.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
you lost me there, i didnt say that, i said not studying bio weapons in a level 4 bio facility would be ilogical, there is a slight but important difference. indeed it would be logical for them to study the black plague, spanish flue, aids etc, but you also have sarin and a million other newer substances, viruses etc they are all afraid of, which get studied too. this seems to justify the discriptive label of bio weapons lab or research facility if you prefer.

call the place by any name, but we know at least part of the "work" will be on bio weapons and defending against them.

gotta understand them to defend against them. i stand by my opinion that there is no evidence presented that it is a bioweapons lab. if anyone HAS any such, i have an open mind that can be changed by evidence and cold, hard facts.:tiphat:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
gotta understand them to defend against them. i stand by my opinion that there is no evidence presented that it is a bioweapons lab. if anyone HAS any such, i have an open mind that can be changed by evidence and cold, hard facts.:tiphat:

so you don't believe they are researching on substances that are called bio weapons there, or you just don't agree that it's officially called a bio weapons lab? or both?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
so you don't believe they are researching on substances that are called bio weapons there, or you just don't agree that it's officially called a bio weapons lab? or both?

i agree that they are (were?) studying incredibly dangerous diseases there. "could" they be weaponized? no doubt. but, i do not believe & have seen NO evidence they are being weaponized THERE. i am willing to be convinced. i DO NOT believe the US govt would fund a bioweapons lab in a communist country that obviously IS NOT OUR FRIEND. like i said, find some evidence besides youtube, facebook, any conspiracy website etc. (no Alex Jones type bullshit)

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i agree that they are (were?) studying incredibly dangerous diseases there. "could" they be weaponized? no doubt. but, i do not believe & have seen NO evidence they are being weaponized THERE. i am willing to be convinced. i DO NOT believe the US govt would fund a bioweapons lab in a communist country that obviously IS NOT OUR FRIEND. like i said, find some evidence besides youtube, facebook, any conspiracy website etc. (no Alex Jones type bullshit)

look, i don't know, just assume that highest level bio safety facilities are studing bio weapons. how else would you defend against another nations bio weapons if you don't study them? if not in a maximum bio security facility then where? btw there is a Chinese General running that lab since corona.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I've said this before. We don't have the technology to modify a virus. The best we got is stacking crates full of chickens, pigs and ducks on top of each other. That's the perfect laboratory to weaponize a virus.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
look, i don't know, just assume that highest level bio safety facilities are studing bio weapons. how else would you defend against another nations bio weapons if you don't study them? if not in a maximum bio security facility then where? btw there is a Chinese General running that lab since corona.

reckon we could trade trump for their general? he IS a self-proclaimed "stable genius" you know...:tiphat: agree with you on studying dangerous shit in highest level safety labs. i just cannot wrap my head around even CHINA being stupid enough to fuck around trying to weaponize something that dangerous downtown in a huge fucking city, nor that we were funding that sort of work with them. we have a lab studying similar shit, and it is on an island off of the east coast...or was. have not looked into it lately.