What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WTF Snoop Lion? lalala video

R

RustlewoodNW

Correct me if I'm wrong but didnt he have a breakdown a week after his 'conversion/change' announcement over twitter?

Pretty sure his recent/current psyche has something to do with the whole 'change', seemed to me like the breakdown was the end of this snoop lion regime, posting things along the lines of 'i dont even like genre of music theres nothing to me anymore' and other depressing shit..

Last edited:
if u think being jew is a race then u a fool ! u are jew only if practice judaism period. ain't no such as jew blood or race or muslim race ! And not all jews are zionist, theres a way more none jews zionist than jews.

I would have said you were dead wrong, but it appears you were correct. The United States Supreme Court considers Jews a race for Anti-Discrimination purposes, but the Jews themselves find that distasteful based on the Holocaust/etc....I was always under the impression if your mom was Jewish then so were you (oh well live and learn)

R

RustlewoodNW

And one last thing I forgot to mention, didn't want to make a double post.. “I have always said I was Bob Marley reincarnated. I feel I have always been a Rastafarian. I just didn’t have my third eye open, but it’s wide open right now.”

Considering he died around 10 years AFTER snoop was born, pretty sure he chiefs ego too because he's up to his eyeballs in it

T

TribalSeeds

factoid of the day: Bob Marley' father was Jewish, and so was Bob as per Torah. Bob was a Zionist, as well as his first born Ziggy, whose children are Jewish and speak hebrew.

if you did not know this and are an anti-Israel ninconpoop, bad news for ya, gotta stop listening to the man Bob, sucks to be you :D

Actually Bob would have had no idea his father had any jewish in him. He was English/Syrian and stationed in Jamaica. While he was in his sixties Marleys mother wasnt even 18. He died when Bob was less than 10 and had already been restationed.
Bob Marley was a member of the Twelve Tribes Of Israel.
If you think Bob was a zionist you should actually read the Kebra Nagast. Thats the book they accepted from Ethiopia as their doctrine. Its about as anti-semetic as you can get.
The Kebra seeks to prove by OT [Old Testament] allegories and proof-texts the Messianic purpose of Jesus, the validity of the Ethiopian forms of worship, and the spiritual supremacy of Ethiopia over Israel.
King Soloman and the Queen of Sheba(Ethiopia/Somalia) had a son who returned to Ethiopia. Solomon tries to convince Menelik to stay and succeed him as king, but Menelik insists on returning to his mother in Ethiopia.
King Solomon then settles for sending home with him a company formed from the first-born sons of the elders of his kingdom. This company of young men, upset over leaving Jerusalem, then smuggle the Ark from the Temple and out of Solomon's kingdom (chapters 45-48) without Menelik's knowledge. He had asked of Solomon only for a single tassel from the covering over the Ark, and Solomon had given him the entire cloth.
Anyhow, if you read the Book Of Kings, Emperor Haile Selassie I is a descendent of Menelik's and therefore a descendent of David and Solomon.
Bob believed that heaven was on earth and Zion was Africa

Last edited:
T

TribalSeeds

And one last thing I forgot to mention, didn't want to make a double post.. “I have always said I was Bob Marley reincarnated. I feel I have always been a Rastafarian. I just didn’t have my third eye open, but it’s wide open right now.”

Considering he died around 10 years AFTER snoop was born, pretty sure he chiefs ego too because he's up to his eyeballs in it

Did he really use the word "Rastafarian"?
That would signal to me he doesnt know shit about Rastafari!
Rastafari do not accept that as a term!
It would be equivalent to calling someone a "Catholician"

sso

Veteran
on the reddit AMA

he said he smokes 81 blunts per day, small blunts (look like a cig, bit bigger.)

and that he rolls some of them,but not all of them. :)

its a show, folks, its a show.

dont take it none too seriously now, ya hear?

allright mon, abc ya.

Husky Jackal

Very Neat Monster
Veteran
Give uncle Snoop a break, some people do crazy shit as they get old...
Honestly, this genre change is no good and I won't try listening this shit.
But I'll always enjoy Doggystyle and sippin' Gin and Juice...
Peace, HJ.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
tribal,

you mix a lot of facts with plain lies. good job on misinforming.

today every single Bnei Schlomo actually lives in Israel and many are very traditional in their following of Judaism. Not only that, but it was Israel who flew into Ethiopia to rescue them from Christian and Muslim persecution and assasination.

in regards your presentation of the Kebra, it's wrong, as in fact in it it is declared how thanks to Solomon, Ethiopians stop with their paganism and came to know the God of Israel.

if I had more time today, I'd correct many of the other lies in your post.

T

TribalSeeds

Yes they came to know the god of Israel and believe Ethiopians to be superior to Jews who do not accept the Messiah

The Kebra Nagast concludes with a final prophecy that the power of Rome will be eclipsed by the power of Ethiopia, and describes how king Kaleb of Axum, will subdue the Jews living in Najran, and make his younger son Gabra Masqal his heir (chapter 117).

Latest posts

Latest posts