What's new

wow..this new life is fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
called by some "creating jobs" or "trickle down"

Not really though because the shiney baubbles I'm thinking of are affordable by so few people that a handful more joining the party for a few years has almost no real impact.
I mean any Lamborghini salesman worth his salt could easily handle a few extra customers so no need for new salesmen and Lamborghini as far as I understand it has always kept production numbers low like around 3000 a year so supply and demand isn't an issue and therfore no need to hire any new factory workers.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I for one hope you resist the desire to OVER SHARE -

It's funny. First thing I'd do with money like that is buy a second property, and copy veg -n- outs new bloom room.

And I'd do it under my newly purchased identity and social too - surely that kind of money.

dank.Frank

bad gas

learn the difference between a real friend and somebody that's there just because the money is.

find balance in life and live simply. some people believe that things own you as much as you own them.

my 2c. good luck to you. bg

learn the difference between a real friend and somebody that's there just because the money is.

find balance in life and live simply. some people believe that things own you as much as you own them.

my 2c. good luck to you. bg

You're attempting to talk sense to someone who had neither the need,nor inclination,to acquire any for himself.

Good advice nonetheless,but it's fallen on deaf(truly) ears...

I wouldn't trade what I've earned in knowledge,and can earn monetarily,for 10 bought and paid for lifetimes.

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
this-that12.jpg

Come'on let the primitive yukon show off his new shoes.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Send me my cut or the pics of the gay monkey sex you and the dude with the dreads had that weekend in Flagstaff I from the private investigator I hired go up!!!

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Back off superman. We be talking enough dollars to keep me in dreads and Blue Hills coffee for a long time mon!!!

litebuzz

Hey NOKUY!

I haven't been on here in forever! So glad you are having fun and living the good life. I think its awesome. I hope you and your family are enjoying your new found freedoms and bling bling! Cheers!

B

BrnCow

Here they go...hating on NOKUY....fucking jealous saps! Leave the boy alone! Just cause his people made wise choices and looked out for their kids is no reason for people to throw shit at him. Remember, monkeys throw shit....

MIway

Veteran
How bout closing this account since he's regularly using other handles...? Same shit too, just no dreads... Yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts