What's new

wow..this new life is fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

NOKUY

Veteran
we are in the new house

been getting tons of stuff done.

can't grow, just gotta hit the dispensies.

love love love the new lyfe :wave:

Marcellas

Veteran
Awesome! I've also been staying active and keeping busy lately, trying to have lots of fun this summer!! Last summer was horrible and was struck with a bout of depression so this summer I have to make up for it!! Started playing a couple summer sports in a Bar League, has been fun.. :D

Love this time of year and the excellent weather!! Only thing I'm disappointed about is not having an outdoor grow going..... yet

Keep the good vibes coming, YUKON!! :rasta:

Not that your old life was too shabby...

Not that your old life was too shabby...

onionbmimage.jpg

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
should've kept the dreads,... sold out , think rastas call guys like u plastics

TS
You do know that Rastas are not the only people who have worn dreads? Dreads have been there in just about all peoples at some time or another... Peruvian mummies, european bog bodies, wandering holy men in india, some of the ancient greeks, some of the tribes of the balkan region. Jamaica, and rasta, does not have a monopoly on knotty hair.
Besides, why should anyone care what a racist cult thinks.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Enjoy your new house and dont let the haters get you down, theres alot of them on this site these days.
Have fun!

purple_man

Veteran
go go nokuy!

nice to hear all is well, but i would like to ask you a favor...

if you want to keep on documenting the progress, why not hit up gypsy with some TBytes of extra storage, and while doin that, why not set-up a sub-section for the tales of the nokuy ;)

blessss

Status
Not open for further replies.