What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Would you leave your country just to have Marijuana legally?

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like the sound of the USA. .is it really that bad? One of my lifetime dreams is to live in cali

this could very easily turn into a political discussion & that i don't want to see that happen . so the only one thing i will say is that Corporate Greed is slowly killing this country !!! there is no more middle/working class ! theres only the rich & the poor & the rich are fuckin loving it !!!

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Oh ok mate i get it,,,,
if i ever i had a loft in Central London then i be sitting in Barcelona and living off the humongous rent i would get from a loft in Central London,,,
maybe even more in the Thames/Shadwell/Wapping basin,,,,

Chaos are we talking about lofts like i and your friend rent in Barcelona? and like ya see in Wapping for 2MIL? or those spaces where people sometimes put a extra bedroom and bathroom?,,,
stoned,dazed and a tad confused,,lol,,s2

:) No, I meant the cramped hot dusty crawl space between the ceiling and the roof where I built polystyrene igloos and got covered head to toe in black dust, daily .....

One good thing about Spain, nobody grows in lofts, most do not even have access hatches

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:) No, I meant the cramped hot dusty crawl space between the ceiling and the roof where I built polystyrene igloos and got covered head to toe in black dust, daily .....

One good thing about Spain, nobody grows in lofts, most do not even have access hatches
Oh! those sort of lofts,,,,,never attempted that,,,too much hard work,,climbing up and down ladders ,
i leave that to the teenagers,,

California is very crowded and expensive,nice place to visit though.You have to get away from the city's.

Definitely has a lot of nice place to visit but to live there wouldnt be my ideal choice either. I would leave if i had the cash to make it happen.

7thson

Definitely has a lot of nice place to visit but to live there wouldnt be my ideal choice either. I would leave if i had the cash to make it happen.

I used to live in the bay area back in the mid eighty's

The ocean is what really got my attention.