What's new

would you give a cat Cardiopulmonary resuscitation?

would you give a cat Cardiopulmonary resuscitation?

• Yes

Votes: 29 67.4%
  • No

Votes: 14 32.6%

• Total voters

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Simply, NO.
If I see a cat in the rode I dont stop why?
Because they need a lesson... really if a car is coming at you and you dont see if you are truly one ignorant animal.

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
DAMN, you guys are some cold hearted mofos!!!!!

Hello Doggy...YES, I would!!! I have grown up with cats, and my fuckin boy...Zeus!!!...has been with me goin on 16 yrs!!!!If and when he decides to try and die on me, I will surely try to give him CPR!!!I love my animals...I would def try to save my doggy as well...hes all I got right now, and he is definitely my most loyal subject, and he loves me unconditionally!!! So anyways Dog, yes I would revive ANY animal, if need be...I love animals, they fuckin rock!!!!except Possum, they are nasty little fucks...and rats in NY!!!!LOL Peace all

- Z

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
Stoner4Life said:

As a supposedly compassionate species I believe we owe it to our pets to use all of our abilities to revive or rescue them as their lives are intertwined emotionally to us humans on many facets, this includes treating others peoples pets as well.

So YES S4L would do CPR and perform mouth to snout even on your critters.

In the heat of the moment (no pun intended) being level headed and saving a families pet while the rest of their belongings go up in smoke would mean the world emotionally to them, think about how you'd feel if this scenario went down at your crib, someone going above and beyond the call of duty to save that precious life. I know that it'd mean the world to me.

aren't you the guy who killed his neighbor's cat or some crazy shit like that?

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh yeah sure...I suppose y'all never use cats for fish bait?

(IMO, they make the very best chum)

Space Toker

Veteran
I had a cat I loved, she was with us over 15 years and I mourned her almost as much as I did my recently deceased mom, I miss them both dearly.

whiterabbit9

Veteran
had a cat, since i was like 5-6 , he was same age as me , he died a couple years a go, he was 19 i think

damn man

athletic cat, but at the end was sick, yucky , had red blood cavities

now i have a persian cool cat, very warm, likes to be loved
cool cat

and a nother little smal black cat, more like a savage like my first one

cats have personnalities, like dogs, like all animals

like humans

very special

Last edited:

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
whiterabbit9 said:
now i have a persian cool cat, very warm, likes to be loved
cool cat

i got a a persian cross kitten about 10 years ago....the only cat ive ever paid for...they were giving his pure bread color point mother away so we took her too(she only died a couple months back) my mum ended up with them and still has my 1 tone dark chocolate color little boy....i always wanted a lap cat....most cats are independant.....boy did i get what i wanted....cant get him off me and he dont get the message......funny cat.......now my lifes a bit more stable i want to get another like him....i hope i can get the same color and has the same nature.HH. =]-~

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Lune TNS said:
Hell yes I would... I like my pets more than I like most people... :joint:
yea, with that said theres a few icmag members i wouldnt piss on if they were on fire. :muahaha:

Space Toker

Veteran
I used to think I hate cats until my cat came along as a stray, she was a special cat that was smarter than most people, very affectionate, like a pal not a pet!
I miss her.

Papulz

lover of all things hashlike
Veteran
i enjoy cats, and think they are quite beneficial depending on circumstances.

with that said.. i wouldnt give a cat cpr. The main reason is that i'm pretty allergic to cats, even the supposed hypoallergenic varieties.

I think that with the breathing difficulties i encounter in a cat laden environment, i would be asking for death smoochin with em.

maybe i could use one of those little plastic mouth to mouth devices?

B

bottletoke

You would probably taste the whiskas on their breath, and what if when you resuscitated the cat it coughed a hairball into your mouth, i wouldent do it...

Last edited:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Even though I voted no, I own a cat.

I am a bit of a germaphobe, I dont smoke joints after people I do not know, and I do not think cats are very clean.

You know that box they shit in, well they claw at and walk all over that, then lick their paws. That alone will force my response, nevermind watching them eat what they do or what they cough up on a regular basis

I AM AN ANIMAL LOVER, just not that kind of lover I am afraid

Space Toker

Veteran
ditto man! I am regularly called "Howard Hughes" due to my passion for cleanliness especially when it comes to dishwashing or food prep, but I don't care. I don't need any more nausea and upset stomachs, I get enough of that as it is, so why be an idiot about cleanliness when you can do things sanitarily? Yeah no CPR for me either unless it is a woman I deeply love.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts