What's new

Would Bruce Lee or Chuck Norris have dominated UFC?

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
I just know it would've been fun as hell to watch. Never mind who won.

You would think they would do well with their insane skills, but I am guessing they would be put to the test a time or two.

But yes, to answer the question, they would have dominated.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Bruce Lee, Maybe, if he didn't let em grab hold of him and take him to the deck.
Norris would get his arms ripped off and shoved up his arse.

Last edited:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Segal in his prime maybe if he spent some time in the gym too, but no on the others. Lee was way too small.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
as much as i dislike seagal for being a cop wannabe he has trained anderson silva

seagal is the real deal even though he is a bit pompus

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
i dont know of that or have any details but it doesn't diminish his accomplishments or skill when it comes to martial arts
Fair enough. I loved his films when I was a kid, I had Hard to Kill on a VHS tape, recorded from the TV, and I must have watched it 500 times.

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
BRUCE LEE rules

"Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend."

Bruce Lee would dominate ALL

peace
Chefboy

KillBillbuds

Segal in his prime maybe if he spent some time in the gym too, but no on the others. Lee was way too small.

Bruce Lee is not too small...he would have dominated his own weight class! Jeet Kune Do is simply mixed martial arts...Lee was already ahead of his time. Watch the beginning of Enter the Dragon...he goes to the ground and submits his oppenent with what looks like a kimura or Americana. There was no student of the arts more passionate than Lee was..and with today's nutritional knowledge & athletic technologies, he would have killed it!!!

I'm not sure about the others...fighting depends on skill, heart, & conditioning.

joe guy

Oh yeh and fuck chuck and his Texas ass he would get mopped the fuck up he can only fight drunk moonshiners shit my brother can do that ha ha look how tough he isa image.jpg