What's new

WORST BAGSEED GROW EVER - wtf???

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vonforne

here's the same genetics grown under sunlight, this was from June I think. Plants got ripped
summerweed.jpg

I think this is when i found the males out on this current worst bagseed ever grow
weedearlyveg.jpg

here's shots from today
weednow3.jpg

you have ugly feet bro. trim those nails!!!

xmobotx

ecks moe baw teeks
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just let them finsih and take your licks - little point trying to fix things - though you could give some balanced nutes by top dressing or ???

no NEED to LST but you could have:
feed them (doesnt really take much)
pot up (before the flip)
don't prune after the flip
maybe use rain water or distilled if your concrned about your tap water

H

h^2 O

thanks mobotx. I think I'm going to at least start feeding them molasses. I think they'll at least double in cola size...they're getting a little fat there and there's still no swollen calyxs, got a month or more id say idk. We'll see what happens. The little healthy looking one on the far left is weird, I'll have to see what that girl gives me. Should at least be nice to look at. Get a couple grams from her probably. The big one with the lost fan leaves and yellowing - that should be at least a 1/4 zip cola...and then the other one at far right...it has like mniniature leaves, very textured and elegant like..strange. Hopefully that gives me something good. So at least I'll def get like maybe a little over a quarter ounce of these. So sad but hey you live and learn. I've grown fine in the past, I just didn';t plan this one out it just kind of happened and then I got them to stretch and didn't LST and didn't feed them anything but water

supermanlives

Veteran
that grow is exactly what i would expect from you. maybe spend more time in the growers sections rather than tokers den . dont give up your day job as your never gonna get rich growing weed. maybe crush can mentor you . all bud baby

H

h^2 O

i should spend more time in the grow forums, but i have short attention span and pretty much just look at buds. Need a white tank top n some mustard too. I've got outdoor down but this indoor stuff idk.

H

h^2 O

sweet, make sure it's French's yellow and not Grey Poupon.
-----------------------

"This message is hidden because walt cunningham is on your ignore list."

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
lol are you joking? serious, i don't think you are but you might be trolling.

your plants could have gone big but you didn't feed them. based on the first picture in the thread, the one on the left is slightly overfed, and the 2 on the right are hungry, very very hungry, nitrogen and magnesium. the mag def is the only reason those leaves are still on there.

its prolly too late for this one but in the future remember to not overwater your plants and to feed them.

im afraid its nothing to do with the seeds this time around you just didn't grow them right. i have grown sativa's like that before, in fact im growing one now, they don't sex for more than 6 weeks, then after that they take off and stretch like a motherfucker.

if you had let them continue, or will let them continue with enough food, they will eventually develop into a single cola plant like this one.

20096resized040.jpg

20096resized2.jpg

with all that karma and all those posts, i assume you must be trolling to not know that the reason your buds aren't growing is because you aren't feeding your plants lol.

lol are you joking? serious, i don't think you are but you might be trolling.

with all that karma and all those posts, i assume you must be trolling to not know that the reason your buds aren't growing is because you aren't feeding your plants lol.

he mostly hangs out in the tokens den and rarely reads or talks about growing cannabis. when he does venture outside the tokers den, he just looks at pictures of buds.

i dont understand how h2o claims to be a good outdoor grower, but not indoor.
with all that time you have h2o, you should be killing it with some nice buds. save some money up, buy a pack or 2 of good genetics, do a bit of reading everyday on indoor small grows, read about FEEDING, then you should be good to grow. they would look so nice, it would make crush's all bud pheno look like a crappily grown plant :laughing:

H

h^2 O

"This message is hidden because walt cunningham is on your ignore list."

Get a fucking life Walt Cunningham

actually, you need to get a life.
im not the one who hangs around a fucking cannabis grow forum for 2 years, and then posts one of the most pathetic grows ever seen. so pathetic, that other users think its a joke. h2o, you are truly a legend. you are in the ranks of yummybud and crush as true hardmode growers!
since im on your ignore list, go read the post i wrote on the first page.
yummybud got booted for basically doing the same shit you do, and at least yummy was entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.