What's new

WORST BAGSEED GROW EVER - wtf???

Status
Not open for further replies.
the plant wont produce side branches when u break them off before they are there. main cola could be bigger if the plant wasnt stressed from lossing her left arm n right leg... u removed the middle foilage y not just strip her all the way down?? those lil puff balls at the bottom are where all ur energy is going.

u sound like if u dont get decent nugs ur gona get booted out ur house... 150watts isnt gona pay ur rent be happy u got sumthing to smoke and u dont have to pay 20 a g for...

marrdogg

Veteran
Crap. Oh just pure tap water on these from day one, no nutes or anything. Could be a ph problem (the tap water).
This wasn't a grow I had planned out...what happened was after I transplanted my plants to my secret garden, they were snatched within a month or so. I found out around the end of July. So I popped more beans, hoping to get some kind of harvest in before frost. Instead of leaving them on the porch I brought them inside and threw them under cfl...and didn't LST them. When I switched to 12/12 it was a just an accident waiting to happen. NTSB should piece this one together for me.
Lesson - don't use tap water/always LST with the 150/PLAN,PLAN,PLAN
How are you even thinking a ph problem when you haven't even feed your plants. Looks to me like there hungry as a motha! Your leaves are yellowing and falling off because they don't have any reason to hang on with no food would you? No side branching for the same exact reason,NO FOOD! I grew with a 150 for years and trust properly fed they do branch much better than that. I don't think lst would have given you better results as your plants are already stressed and putting more on them don't think it's the route you go. 4 weeks into flower,dude feed the plants please!

H

h^2 O

you think I should chop that shit at the bottom?????????????? Would more enrgy go into the cola????????????

edit: okay I just clipped the lower shit,hopefully all energy will go to the cola

I

Iron_Lion

Looks like Crush's all bud feno's have got some serious competition.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
you think I should chop that shit at the bottom?????????????? Would more enrgy go into the cola????????????

edit: okay I just clipped the lower shit,hopefully all energy will go to the cola

I was thinking more like chop off everything BUT the shit at the bottom, but it's too late now. Maybe you should just toss these, and start over. If you have limited grow space is this the best use of it?

User error. Let's see the rest of your setup. I'd pot up, although it's probably quite late for that at this point, top dress with some worm castings and some Espoma bio-tone, and water with de-chlorinated water from now on. I guarantee miracles.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My first worst BSG was your attempts at growing those poor Lady's...You have a wealth of info here we should never see pics like that again.

All kidding aside Tap water is fine to use as long as yours is not hardmode :)

F. Dupp

Veteran
You should post this grow over on Rollitup. People will want to know the secret behind your amazing results.

OGL1

Hey bud just keep reading and doing your homework, we all needed to start somewhere. Fortunately for me there were no computer weed sites around for me to show my newbie blunders. You'll pick this shit up in no time. Contrary to what a lot of these PHD farmers think this isnt rocket science.

H

h^2 O

here's the same genetics grown under sunlight, this was from June I think. Plants got ripped
summerweed.jpg

I think this is when i found the males out on this current worst bagseed ever grow
weedearlyveg.jpg

here's shots from today
weednow3.jpg

H

h^2 O

bahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha
bahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha
bahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hell yeah!!!

whoaaaaa buddy...getting the feeling you're a little fucked up in the head there... sound familiar?
Jack Torrence said:
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy

Take your meds bro. Everything is going to be okay. And stay out of the grower's forums if you're just being a troll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts