What's new

World record 1 plant harvest??

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Fock me running backwards while on a cliff.. Those are friggn beautiful TomH.. peace.

sack

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
Tom, Butte...

GOOD TO SEE YOU BACK

You've both been huge inspiration to me. I'm tryin to hang!!

Got a thread in OD...would LOVE some advice

I'm getting the hortinova netting very soon...I see that it is well liked.

Thanks again for posting. Right on.

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
My record is [----------------------------this much------------------------------] but that was after I bought my q-ray bracelet.

356009779_3f8fdf8843.jpg

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
wtf? People on ladders trimming their buds? A marijuana STUMP? Damn, this thread has totally blown me gourd!
cheers!

Butte

Veteran
Lil' Wayne - I took down all the pic's during a bout of paranoia that some duffus would think all the pictures of my friend's grows with mine would constitute some sort of syndicate or crime ring. I just know a bunch of really good growers and wanted to share. As your signature says "People seldom improve when they have no other model but themselves to copy after", so I posted pics of huge plants. Now I see minds have been unhinged and felt the pictures no longer needed to be on the web. Sorry 'bout that. Perhaps I’ll throw up a few recent ones...things are definitely rocking! :D

Fisher15 - your garden is looking beautiful and I'm sure it won't be long till you're posting some monsters yourself.

Happy gardening - Butte

ourcee

so I wonder..... what would happen if you vegged a plant for well over a year (with supplemental lighting obviously) but is the sky the limit? (in theory)

R

r13f

this is an inspiration - i am in cali, med okayed, and going small time on the back porch this year.
next year i guess i will only need to do a couple trees in the dirt, instead of the limit given by sb420 in pots.
awesome

My record is [----------------------------this much------------------------------] but that was after I bought my q-ray bracelet.

356009779_3f8fdf8843.jpg

damn, is this tom hill one and the same as the tom hill seeds i hear about on threads here? i would assume so
thank you tom hill
thank you
from all those whose hands may have recieved the blessings of these flowers

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
For te past couple weeks or so i keep seeing these banners for Tom Hill Seeds, and im thinking - 'who the hell is Tom Hill?'

AND NOW I KNOW..

sorry i ever doubted you bro, thats some phenomenal stuff right there.. anyone who grows like that has got to have some damn good exprience. look forward to checking out what you have to offer :joint:

bterzz

Veteran
Tom and everyone else with the big bushes. Thanks for being a great inspiration. I know what my goal is next year. :)