What's new

World record 1 plant harvest??

Tom Hill

Veteran
Here is Snowcap @ 10+ pounds
1547th_009.jpg

Here is the modified "pistil whipped" pruning technique on Trainwreck, removing growing tips, but leaving the energy collectors ;)
1547DSC_0027.JPG

Here is the Trainwreck @ just under 10 pounds. My garden - pic compliments of my good friend "Budular".
picture.php

Here are smaller plants but (more of them) 212 pounds of Old Sog's SSH cut, my largest garden to date. It produced another 55pounds of small buds for the Hash tumblers.
1547Aug.JPG

MCsqrd, clones usually take this shape with no pruning. Most of these plants in these photos go about 7-8 feet high, and 12 feet across.

Thanks for the compliments folks, grow em big, you can do it.-T

C

cellardweller

..damn..
:jawdrop:

I will find and pop Tom Hill beans if it kills me.
:yeahthats:

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Alright Mr. Hill I demand a write up on behalf of the icmag community...lol

When I get outdoors going I want to know how exactly to do that my God that is nuts...

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And see.....THAT is why everyone is excited that TomHill is back....

Truly a gifted grower. He does it like no other!

HAHAHAHAHAHA....

Somebody....go get my "Enough Said!" stamp.

dank.Frank

M

masterKahn

so far I think Tom has the record! If it wasn't for the pot gestapo we might all have back yards like that, one day.

highbrid

This is some serious stuff.....and my hat is off. What a master grower. Tom is there any way I could get my hands on some of your beans? Any of them will do.

Z

Zeinth

wow..

wow..

I will say tom those are extreme !!

I remember...in the cleveland national forest...1984.

the parks and rec..with sheriffs department found 18 foot trees..

some of the leaves were more than 19 inches long...drip feed ...aahhh its great to see u post again here tom.

DrPoison

POISON GENETICS.
ICMag Donor
Wow..thats some serious sh*t right there! Tom..on that method...you keep snipping the bottom shoots, but keep the leaves, and let it keep getting as tall as possible? When do you stop snipping? Is this done after plant has already be cropped to get so many shoots? Those bushes as insane! If that was your response to an enforced plant limit...Hats off Killa! Laughing in there faces!! Definitely got your outdoor game in check! Hell of a job! :respect: that!
Dr:p