What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

World of Warcraft

nycnoob

Hello everybody.. I was just wondering who plays this game.. I know it has been out for a bit more than a year now.. I stopped playing..quite bored now.. I spent my time playing this game forever, part of the reason why I was gone so long..

Well yeah this game is cool, but very addictive just like MJ.. Well I was just wondering how hehe..

RoNdO

mmorpg's are soul stealers I play CS:S though too never played WoW but did put in a couple months with lineage 2 which is equivalent to nothing in these sorts of games, not at all like the instant gratification of FPS's.

Cheeba

Been a long time PC gamer and I've played Lineage 2 since open beta. It's great but takes your life away! You're right about it being a soul stealer. Ultima Online, Lineage, I won't even mention the MUDs or any other mmorpg's I've played on BBS. I've met a lot of great people and even more strange people..but that's what makes it so interesting.

I never got into WoW but it's very popular. I still play FPS games though (CS:Source & CoD2).

G

I used to play, it, my Nefew lives on the game, I am tired of it, now I Xbox 360 alot of Tight games out for it now

G

use to play it for about a year, thinking of coming back had a lvl 60 dwarf rogue almost full epic set, sold him though like 4 months ago for 300 bucks :)
lol cant believe people pay for that stuff

Cheeba

Warcraft III was a RTS (Real Time Strategy) but had a hybrid hero system. These other games are based on 1 character on which you build up, collect gear, save money, etc. World of Warcraft would be Blizzard's first MMORPG.

Zilaniz,
Back in the day, UO castles were on average going for $1-2k on ebay and that was crazy! Project-entropia.com was maybe the highest I saw go for virtual property.

What would you do with $26,500?

What would you do with $100,000

marimbas

Cheeba said:
Warcraft III was a RTS (Real Time Strategy) but had a hybrid hero system. These other games are based on 1 character on which you build up, collect gear, save money, etc. World of Warcraft would be Blizzard's first MMORPG.

Zilaniz,
Back in the day, UO castles were on average going for $1-2k on ebay and that was crazy! Project-entropia.com was maybe the highest I saw go for virtual property.

What would you do with $26,500?

What would you do with $100,000

HOLLY SHIT!!!! :fsu:

I played World of warcraft but when mages became the crappiest caracter i stoped playing it, i became a water vendor lol... well now i expend my spare time in Battlefield 2....

kilacaLIbud

xbox 360 blows....it crashes....iono why everyone wants a gamesystem they realeased to eearly and it crashes everytime u put it on the carpet..

G

downloaded callofduty2 pretty good single player want to pick up f.e.a.r. too

waiting for oblivion to come out for PC

World of Warcraft

I had an idea while I was playing WoW today. I think it'd be a good idea to make a bud smokers guild. If anyone plays WoW and thinks this is a good idea and would be willing to band together to do it... post in here or discuss it. I'm willing to pay for a vent server. I was thinking of it going along the name of "Don't Panic It's Organic" or "Overgrow Alliance" (assuming if we went alliance). But if anyone's down, I think it would be a great way of unifying pot smokers and sympathizers alike all across WoWcraft. Of course membership would be limited to make sure we don't get any "untouchables" in the guild, as the Hindu's would say.

wowpromo.jpg

nah, but fo real. id like to do it. if they get on me, ill just say it's a guild recruiting people from a forum were on and they cant disband it because its a community that doesnt advocate anything, just bands together. if they still proceed to shut me down... well, lets just say i know jews in high places.

Well, I know a player who has the name "Psilocybin", and he doesn't get bothered by the admins.

Something tells me an entire clan named after illegal drugs would bring attention though.

Their terms of use prohibit cursing, and drug references etc, since they have so many little kids playing the game.

Also, they have your IP address, and unlike icmag.com they might actually give it to the authorities, so watch out.

Latest posts

Latest posts