What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Working out

sublingual

It is also good to note that connective tissues of muscles such as ligaments and tendons take much longer to develop than the muscles themselves. If not enough care about these tissues are taken injuries could result setting back the physical development. Bone density will increase when working out, but that too takes longer. A steady daily or every other day routine that gradually builds intensity seems right. Also, cross training will help getting over the plateaus that happen when limits are reached. Rest is very important too and a week's break maybe in order sometimes.
A holistic view seems the one to take when thinking about exercise.

right

Great contributions everyone.

10 30 23
4 sets 11 diamond push ups
15 burpees 3 variations 5 sets of each
1 minute plank.
1 continues 11 crunches ,11 sit ups 11each 2 types leg lifts 11 scissor kicks and 11 bicycles
23 minute run with 5 sets of 6 lunges each leg on the way back home.
16 jumping Jack's
21 sumo squats

Screenshot_20231030_114527_Samsung Health.jpg

right

10 31 23
1 continues set of 11 crunches 11 sit ups 11 + 11 of two types of leg lifts 11 scissor kicks and bicycles.
Followed by a 1 minute plank.
Repeated situp routine Followed by a 30 second side plank on each side
Sit up routine
1 30 second plank
Sit up routine.
Followed by a 24 minute run
Doing 5 sets of 6reps each leg of lunges

Screenshot_20231031_135937_Samsung Health.jpg

Brother Nature

Great thread Right, awesome to see the lazy stoner stereotype doesn't fit with most of the IC crowd. To add to the water sports recommendation, I've recently gotten into paddle-boarding and it's gotta be one of the coolest stoner work outs I have found. The constant need to stay balanced does wonders for your posture and core muscles, plus if you really want to push it, taking one out into the surf works muscles in your legs and buttocks that I never knew I had. Plus you can catch waves that even the most seasoned surf bros will be jealous of. I do prefer the more peaceful river or estuary paddling though. There really is nothing like paddling out into a remote estuary, sparking a joint and exploring the mangroves and coastline in ways you wouldn't see otherwise.

Latest posts

Latest posts