What's new

Words of Wisdom.(W.o.W) inspired by GN

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Bulls and bears eat, pigs get slaughtered.

If someone lets you down, you were leaning too hard.

I'd rather be lucky than good.

JoJoDancer

Grow like you don't need the money...Love like your heart has never been broken... Dance like nobodys watching..

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a secret isnt a secret anymore if you tell someone.

he who smelt it, dealt it.

never trust a fart.

W

WhoMan

"You are your worst enemy". common sense quote
"See yourself through those that surround you" WM

jwm

Veteran
For all you sales people out there, and by the way, we're ALL selling something everyday, aren't we...IF YOU DON'T ASK, THE ANSWERS ALWAYS NO!

C

Classyathome

"The key to a successful marriage is not in finding the right person, but rather in being the right person"

"Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you"

"Be the ball, Danny"

All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near. Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him.
- Sun Tzu, the Art of War

Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the citizenry into a patriotic fervor, for patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword. It both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the mind. And when the drums of war have reached a fever pitch and the blood boils with hate and the mind has closed, the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of the citizenry. Rather, the citizenry, infused with fear and blinded by patriotism, will offer up all of their rights unto the leader and gladly so. How do I know? For this is what I have done. And I am Caesar. (Julius Caesar)

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
There are so many to pervert and so little time...

The Golden Rule (money): get all you can by stealing from everyone else whenever and wherever you can get away with it.

The Golden Rule (police): I've got a bulletproof t-shirt so I'm not taking any shit off you pigs.

The Golden Rule (pot): never pass on someone else's stash.

The Golden Rule (women): they are women so subjugate them.

The Golden Rule (sex): always make sure peter trails are on her best sheets.

The Golden Rule (relationships): always dump them the moment they ask stupid questions like, "what are you thinking?"

The Golden Rule (war): a good war is a damn shame to let go waste.

The Golden Rule (politics): there's a sucker born in America every minute.

The Golden Rule (credit): don't bother paying it back, the government will do it for you.

The Golden Rule (welfare): you can always go cold turkey.

The Golden Rule (drug addiction): Pampers are better than just shitting in your pants.

The Golden Rule (homelessness): bathing is always an option.

The Golden Rule (religion): you only live once, but God will torment you forever.

The Golden Rule (bosses): always pray for your boss' demise.

The Golden Rule (drug tests): study hard, party hard and test high.

The Golden Rule (jail): A tight ass isn't a good thing here.

The Golden Rule (busts): always cooperate by addressing the police as pig fuckers and cocksuckers when they broach the idea of a plea bargain.

The Golden Rule (court): fuck the judge and his stupid "sentence": you've been doin' sentences your whole life.

The Golden Rule (sex): what you see is what you get - if it gets hard. Oh, THAT's already hard? <<snicker>>

[t]here is only one party in the United States, the Property Party...and it has two right wings: Republican and Democrat. Republicans are a bit stupider, more rigid, more doctrinaire in their laissez-faire capitalism than the Democrats, who are cuter, prettier, a bit more corrupt—until recently... and more willing than the Republicans to make small adjustments when the poor, the black, the anti-imperialists get out of hand. But, essentially, there is no difference between the two parties. (Gore Vidal)

Words of wisdom...

"The only way to reduce the number of nuclear weapons is to use them."

"There are more acres of forestland in America today than when Columbus discovered the continent in 1492."

"Feminism was established so as to allow unattractive women easier access to the mainstream of society."

"They oughtta change Black History Month to Black Progress Month and start measuring it." (Rush limbaugh) err, actually, maybe not -lol!

Sorry, went to the other extreme of the spectrum. :D

Latest posts

Latest posts