What's new

Words of Wisdom.(W.o.W) inspired by GN

Stevius

All the things in life have its own will. Even rocks and trees, wind and water, plants and bugs, everything has its own will, its own law. And it is folowing its own laws, rules no matter what. Everything has its own will and it does everything to live by their own rules.

There are only two poor creatures in this world who do not live by its own rules, laws, will.

Human and the animal he domesticated

:joint:

W

WhoMan

This earth is your heaven or this earth is your hell
It is what you make it.

M

MEDI-EVIL

WHAT GO'S AROUND COMES AROUND..

LEARN TO WALK B4 YOU RUN..

SHIT HAPPENS..

M.E

J

JohnGault

No matter how bad things get, they are worse without money.

JG

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
There are always 3 sides to every story: The one persons side, the other persons side, and the truth.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
heres one i learned in the army, and i still think it every day, applies to ANY adversity:
"fuck it. dont mean nothing. drive on"

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
If you lend someone $20, and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Peace,

iGro

Ohh, and......Don't fry bacon in the nude.

Botanist

"It is vain, sir, to extentuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, peace, peace - but there is no peace. Sweeps from the north will bring to our ears the clash of resounding arms! Our brethren are already in the field! Why stand we here idle? What is it gentlemen wish? What would they have? Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me Liberty or give me Death!"
-Patrick Henry-

"Government is not reason; it is not eloquence; it is force. Like fire it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."
-George Washington-

"They who can give up essential Liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither."
-Benjamin Franklin-

"Conquest is not in our principles. It is inconsistent with our Government."
-Thomas Jefferson- AKA The Man!