What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

.:: WONDER_BOX ::.

G

greekguy

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

what more can i say man? ;)

G

greekguy

have u weight em as they r?

and also, how many liters where ur
pots???

blackone

Veteran
Those are some truly beautiful buds and a nice trimming job.
You can make a ghetto balance from a light rod, some string and 2 plastic bags. Simply measure how much water it takes to reach equilibrium:) It's as accurate as your method of measuring water volume.

i_score

:woohoo: nice harvest man :respect: you have there some big colas and they shure look to be hard wich for me became one of the major trait that i want in a strain, im tired of all that fllufiness some sativa buds tend to be, dont bash me sativa lovers but i had my share and now i am on to dense frosty buds just like those :yummy: :muahaha:
PS: man people will force you to go to the postal office and use the scale there to finaly know the yield :muahaha: :muahaha: (im with them....go for it :muahaha: :muahaha: )
once again congrats on the harvest and hope that you and yours enjoy those goods, specialy to celabrate the christmas and most of all new year´s eve to start a blazing 2008.
peace

Last edited:
G

guest101

Hey guys! Thanks! :D

Greek 4L X 9.
About wheigt! Have no clue. Its plenty for my needs!

Hey score!! :D Nice one... hehehe
Ok! Its 367g!! :muahaha: ... in my dreams ... :spank:
I dont care as long as theres some stiky smoke around!
ohohoh wishes to you too and have a blast for me this new years entry!! :D

The smokeee machineee!!! :rasta:

Last edited:
G

Excellent grow! :bow:

Just a few questions if you don't mind me asking.

What size carbon filter are you using?

What are you using to control all the computer fans?

What is the noise like?

Is there anything you would do different if you had to build an entirely new cabinet?

Thanks in advance for any answers, your grow is quite inspirational. It won't let me add to peoples rep yet but I tried to +rep you lol :bashhead:

Last edited:

jgaf

nice harvest my freind. thanks for the pics :lurk:

looking forward to your next grow aswell. whats in store?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to _frankenstein_ again. :bashhead:

G

guest101

Hey guys!! :D

SoylentGreen the size of the carbon filter is 45*19cm, and the conector 12,5cm.
To control fans speed im using a PC bay controler connected to a mannualy wired ATX PC font.
The controller has 4 knobs and the fans are grouped 2 by 2 in each one.
About noise, thats a very relative question. If youre keeping the grow in your room... theres allways a little bzz when youre trying to sleep.
This bzz isnt even noticable in the day with more natural ambient noise.
It can be very queit, but not silent!
It can be a bit noisy! thats the "magic" of controling...
summer anyone? LOLL
Diferent in my cab... Yeah sure!
More space, exaust setup (as showed in pic before) and a digital balast!! muahah
Good luck mate! :D

Hey jgaf! SSH, SS, NYCD and of course WW Crystal.
High expectations on my "indica love" sensistar. :rasta:
I was thinking coco but (hydro slyle), went back again to my beloved all-mix soil...
My ferts arsenal is still pretty basic... so im adding some root juice and delta 9 in next run... plus, monitor closer that first 3 week flower to trimm it better...

Thanks Guys! :D

Last edited:
G

_frankenstein_ You're going to love the Sensistar........ I went through 7 grams of it this week and can't get enough. The flavor of a perfectly cured Sensistar is so wonderful and locks me down after a really full toke. I'm looking forward to growing it one of these days.

I have a PC tower next to me that has 4 /4inch fans running at the same time and it's very loud but I haven't tried a speed controller ever. I'm essentially having a problem between using PC fans, using a 4 inch inline fan or using a 6 inch fan and slowing the speed as needed.

G

greekguy

not that i know lots but there r many different type of fans (sound wise) the more u pay the less it sounds ;)

G

guest101

Youre right greek! Thats why i sticked with the NoiseBlocker ones!
Anyway, the most silent ones arent enouth even at max 12v!
Cheers matess!! :D

G

guest101

Hey guys!! Thanks for stoppin by! :wave:

The buds are allready curing...

01zz4.jpg

02mu5.jpg

03kl0.jpg

Keep it green! :D

i_score

hey bro happy new year, those shure look frosty, i know you will enjoy it to the most!!
let us know whats cooking on the veg chamber, the next one should be a blast of diferent strains, and that is the best for a (personal use only grower) like we!

blackone

Veteran
Yeah long beautiful and frosty colas you have there. Your plants don't seem to care about the supposed low penetration of 250W lamps:)

Latest posts

Latest posts