What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

.:: WONDER_BOX ::.

blackone

Veteran
Yeah wonderful plants for a 250 hps! Looks to me like it's gonna be somewhere between 150 and 200 grams, perhaps even more if they continue bulking up. I can't believe they're only 6 weeks in.

i_score

wow, they are getting fatter by the day,great job, man i love ww,if you can take a foto with a bic lighter next to a bud to see the size of those nugz!!

G

guest101

Hey mates!
Thanks for replying chubbynugs, dr. Dog and marktwang!:D

Kp^ see if your flytraps get a lot of sun as mine was slowly loosing is fresh green and red tones due to littlte light exposure!!
I wonder if 18/6 is a good cicle for this one lol Thanks mate!

tench the plants are at max 60cm hight.
Forget the 10 days as a rule as it may vary a lot due to clone, soil, light, roots and many other factors...
A better way to control final hight is to switch it to 12/12 when they have the size you want.
When you change them to 12-12, it may vary, but usually they grow ~2.5-3.5 times more... So with your 120cm, you could safelly trigger them when they are at around 20cm hight.
Again, i dont like this type of "math rules" as there's so many particular factors to each grow and grower... So, Good luck ant thanks! hehe

blackone thanks in advance. I'm no lyer! LOL Look at them "white and greeny"...
If these babes do justice to they'r moms they will sure pack in this next 2 week... Specially "stock" who seems behind and is expected to pack more than "crystal".
They are allready bigger... :D Stay tuned!

Hey Score!! Next update ill get something on the pictures to give a better idea of bud sizes... Thanks mann!

Thanks for stoppin by all!!
Keep it green and growin!! hehe :D

krly

Frank, nice grow !! Let's see if I have the #'s down right : You clone into 4" pots ? Then veg to about 12" and transfer into your 4l pots and go to 12/12 ?
Thanks........krly

G

guest101

krly said:
You clone into 4" pots ?
Then veg to about 12" and transfer into your 4l pots and go to 12/12 ?

Hey krly! Not exactly...
I clone in soil in small cups (0.33cl).
Let the clones develop some good root in the first 2 week.

Then either, tranfer them and continue veg them in 5" pots (1.2L), or tranfer directly from the small cup to the final pot of 4L and then, give that time (~week) to let roots and plant develop. Then Yes, change to 12/12.
Not tranfering the little ones, and bang, 12/12... LOL
One thing at a time...

And 12" is ~30cm... thats a lot! In my space only a short indica coud be trigered at that hight.
In my case with this hibrid, make it more like 7-8"...
:wave:

Last edited:
Gorgeous results, babe. It's like lookin at a master's painting and just starting out, it's sorta intimidating! Hope my grow can be even a fraction of what you've managed to pump out....Merry Christmas, Happy Hannakah and here's to the New Year, too! :rasta:

G

guest101

view2athrill you're spoiling me !! :D :muahaha:

Tench no problem mate! :rasta:

Last edited:
G

guest101

Hey ppl!! :wave:

They are now at week 7 (49 days).
Ill probably harvest in a week... :D

Some bud shots...

bud1ys6.jpg

bud2sa6.jpg

Hey score... this one's for you mate! :rasta:

lighterus4.jpg

The veg space...

vegae9.jpg

Some clones of my premature chopped mums! :D
The 2 regular NYCD turn out feemales.
SensiStar recovered from the overwhater problem... at last!

Keep it green mates!! :D :wave:

Last edited:

SuperBudz

Smoke Two Joints In The Morning!
ICMag Donor
Some fine lookingladies there! Good work on the grow, thats a impressive yeild for 250watt, hopefully you can pull a gram per watt, that wuld be ideal. Keep up the good work. looking forward to the final weight.

blackone

Veteran
Trimming is gonna be soooo easy with those babies:) Amazing how resinous they are even on the lower parts of the plant.

i_score

:woohoo: they are huge man, :respect: and also looking very good, nice outcome on the female ratio, and now lets see those strains on your next grow :canabis: !

bugbud63

frankenstien,i must say excellent job on the plants and the CAB.Would you be kind enough to give more detailson how you made your cab;or maybee you have a thead on it,i just LOVE your CAB!I know you explained most but i was wondering,about your venting between the flower room and the veg room,thanks alot.You sure got your sh..t dailed in very nice grow!Stay Safeand enjoy those buds.

G

guest101

Hey mates!! :wave:

SuperBudz thanks mann!! Ill cross my fingers on that!!! :D

blackone i thougt exactly that yesterday... i shouldnt have much work trimming, at least the bigger buds hehe! Thanks matee!

Heyy score... next time will be more diverse and interesting, but (surelly) less productive.
Im getting the picture of growing selected phenos...
Now i dream about selections of 1 in a 100!!! :muahaha:

Hey bugbud63...
hehexz8.jpg

Here´s a litlle image for you to take a better look at air movement scheme.
Each fan has 100m3/h capacity at maximum speed. They are never at 100%...
The veg room is very temp confortable with just 2 fans.
The typical one in, one out! Odor is no real problem from veg...
In the flower room I hardly get decent temperatures (~25º) as its allwas at ~30º. Even with 2+4 fans. Thats not really bad, but it could be better.
The problem is que space is just a little limitatig for the heat generated by the 250W.
So I added a second scheme of how i would do it if i had the space as it is teoretically
a more efficient scheme.
Dont imitate, inovate!! hehe

Cheers to all!!! :D

Last edited:

bugbud63

franenstein,thanks SO much for the picture,like i said i really love your cab.Also thanks for teling me the way you would doit with more space.What are your inlet temps(abident temps)?So you dont have a fan oslating fan in the flower room?How about the veg room is there a fan to strenthen the stems?That is some DANK looking stuff you have there,smoke one for me;looks tasety.Sorry for the spelling,never a strong area of mine.Stay Safe!;and Stay High! :rasta: :rasta: :rasta:

G

guest101

bugbud63 said:
So you dont have a fan oslating fan in the flower room?How about the veg room is there a fan to strenthen the stems?

No I dont!
The intakes (vega and flower) are placed in a way that it produces the 2 effects. Get air in, and "shake those babes".
Its no power wind effect, but woks preety well when they are smaller.
As you can see the intake(s) hole(s) stay above the pots...
I dont know my room temps.. LOL it can be ~10º plus in the flower room than ambient...
The problem is that in a room closed the hps works as a heater... soon youll find your ambient rising and that difference inside the flower room will symply level up aside.
If you can... make somehole and get you exausted hot air outtt... in the open space!! hehe That would work wonderfully!
Of course if the grow isnt in an well isolated division of the house, and has like 70*70*150cm, dont even take a lot of thinking into temperatures with the hps 250.
This is just my case!

Good luck mate! :D

Last edited:

thomasyoung

Frank i like your plants man :)

Do you have a great job in your room...

Next week you make the harverest very well... ;) Quick and great results

Go see my post tomorow i will post harverest pictures :p

Comment them !!!

Hug
Thomas

G

greekguy

man these are sweet, i would never believe these buds would come from a 250!!!

is this mylar around the sides or smth simpler?

do you think that aircirculation is really important? i mean besides temprature...

krly

Hey, Frank, got another question for ya....do you remove each pot to water ? I dont see any drip pans ?
Thanks....krly

Latest posts

Latest posts