What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Women's beach volleybal at the Olympics is on...

hunt4genetics

Veteran
Yeah, I'm watching.
I also watched the ladies indoor v-ball game between poland-cuba.

They were so hot. Not a fan of the sport, but I love tall amazonian women. Cuba had this chick Santos....
let me stop,
I'm starting to feel frisky.

I love how Bush was trying so hard to not get caught checking them out.

H

Hal

Yeah, they look so good.

What is that black thing on one of the American women's shoulder? Very strange shape, if it is some kind of new fangled ace bandage wrap.

And regarding the line in your sig...about all the bees being gone....I work at a nursery, and last year I would never see honey bees on the flowers, only bumblebees. This year there are hundreds and hundreds of honey bees, makes me think maybe the colony colapse disorder is correcting itself.

Sheriff Bart

Deputy Spade
Veteran
or someone nearby brought in a few colonies to make sure shit got pollinated

otherwise i dont really bother to watch tv
and not even for that skinny ass
olympics, w/e
google images :rasta:

S

stoned teacher

The swimsuits definitely got smaller then they were last Olympics!!!!!!!!!!! At this rate, we'll have g-string's by 2012 and better yet topless for 2020

Then to go on and watch Phelps kick some azz as expected :jump:

Now lemme check the TV guide...prelims for womans gymnastics needs to start sometime soon??????????

Last edited:

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
Oh yeah, nearly nude amazons, in hot sandy action, I be loving it. That black is where the shrub touched her, hehehe.
H

BlaXXX

It's a physio tape - intended to help the lymph nodes drain and other blood flow related stuff. Was wondering myself at first until they mentioned it.

Styles P said:
misty may has the nicest ass in the volleyball.

Misty%20May%20Cumulu-14.jpg

Misty%20May%20Back.jpg

TwoOhSix! said:
^Yeah I just stare at her ass the whole time...lmao

Could this be the luscious backside you speak of?

Mr. Tony

Veteran
Damn, some of those asses rival the shit I see at my university...

Who would blame George, if I were there I'd ave a brew in hand try to get some digits...

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
buahaha mistys booty :eek: she got jason kidds # tatted on her back tramp stamp style!! i bet she gives good dome

B

Bubble Puppy

Sweet Jesus!! Nothing like watching those women in killer shape play ball ,sometimes when i hear them interviewed afterwards ,i think they might be dykes,(not that there;s anything wrong with thay) .But alas no ,its just the competitive edge i suppose..